News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Blarg

Started by ChargerChick, August 11, 2005, 03:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerChick

Hello everyone, just wanted to say I'M BACK!!!  :icon_smile_kisses:
"Get out of my way or I'll rip you apart, cause I'm a speed demon baby"

Old Moparz

Where were you? Troy saved a seat & there was plenty of extra hamburgers, but they're all cold now & we're out of ketchup.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Drache

Quote from: Old Moparz on August 11, 2005, 03:59:05 PM
Where were you? Troy saved a seat & there was plenty of extra hamburgers, but they're all cold now & we're out of ketchup.

Yeah! Wakko took the box of doughnuts and ran off, Telvis ate the pickels, and if you think you can have any of my beer, you're outta luck!

Oh yeah... WELCOME BACK!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

ChargerChick

Quote from: Drache on August 11, 2005, 06:09:24 PM
Quote from: Old Moparz on August 11, 2005, 03:59:05 PM

Yeah! Wakko took the box of doughnuts and ran off, Telvis ate the pickels, and if you think you can have any of my beer, you're outta luck!

Oh yeah... WELCOME BACK!

No beer?? Well I might as well leave again  ;)
"Get out of my way or I'll rip you apart, cause I'm a speed demon baby"

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: ChargerChick on August 11, 2005, 06:16:20 PM

No beer?? Well I might as well leave again   ;)

Drache is hoarding his own Canadian brews...     there's plenty of Milwaukee's Best that somebody brought  :puke:

Welcome back  :icon_smile_cool:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Blusmbl

I wouldn't drink Milwaukee's Best with YOUR mouth. : :icon_smile_dead:

I should've brought some Pacifico home from Mexico.  :icon_smile_evil:
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

Drache

Can't beat the cold Canadian Beers with our higher alcohol content! You americans must like your "highschool beer"! :-D
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Telvis

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Drache on August 11, 2005, 07:30:18 PM
Can't beat the cold Canadian Beers with our higher alcohol content! You americans must like your "highschool beer"! :-D
Ok...being boat-anchored in Utah with 3.2 beer(yep, sad) & Wyoming across the border with their 5.something beer, what's Canadian beer rated? :ahum:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger_Croatia

'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

Wakko

I got some confiscated Steel Reserve (rotgut beer!) in the back of the police car! 

:::slaps Drache's hand:::: Away from the donuts, punk.
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

TheGhost

You guys can keep your Canadian beer.  As long as you keep shipping us your whiskey, I'm happy. ;D
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Drache

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on August 12, 2005, 12:05:58 AM
Quote from: Drache on August 11, 2005, 07:30:18 PM
Ok...being boat-anchored in Utah with 3.2 beer(yep, sad) & Wyoming across the border with their 5.something beer, what's Canadian beer rated? :ahum:

Well we have some beer rated up to 6 and then there are these things called "beer shooters" which are two ounces of beer rated at 15.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Andrew

rated?

down here we have %

i juzst went and looked, jim beam and ginger ale is 5.0%, so is jim beam and cola, but McGuigan black label is 13.0%

4402tuff4u

Welcome back!! I was going through withdrawls. I was missing your jokes on the "lighter side".You always have pretty good ones.  :icon_smile:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

PlumBad70

Steve
1970 Charger R/T Sublime
2013 Dodge Ram 1500 hemi 4x4