News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Some members here are delusional idiots. Most are not, but ......Holy crap!

Started by Kern Dog, September 01, 2017, 11:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kern Dog

Talk about jumping to conclusions!

A member here wrote:
"I'm wonderin myself given KD's recent "funniest drunk thing you ever did" thread. Buffoonish is one thing we can all tolerate, but this stuff's been skating this site uncomfortably close to at least a coupla inconvenient edges (and constitutionally gained protections you f'n morons). If KD  gave a shit about DC.com he wouldn't be pulling this crap. And no, I don't think he's a racist, but yeah, I think he considers himself superior by race/class/gender, a true caveman. And in the last couple of instances, race and gender were all he had. Oh wait...if we add patriotism it all goes away. My bad all you other fine folk."

Really???
I pass along a JOKE meme making fun of a spoiled, entitled football player and that is enough to formulate an impression of someone?
The meme is based on a common theme where someone does something stupid, loses their high paying job and ends up working at some menial, low level position.
It really is as simple as that. Race never entered the equation. Am I superior due to being a White middle class male? Well, I can't play football like he can but I can build a house, fix cars and keep my employer happy.
The thread was nothing more than a joke to bring a few laughs to people lives, same as the "Stupid things you've done while drunk" thread awhile ago.
I love to laugh, don't you? Is your life so crappy that your only satisfaction comes from LOOKING for things that offend you?
Next time you want to jump to conclusions, try it elsewhere.

Lennard

I think you're going for the "having the most locked topics" title.  :popcrn:

68X426

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

The world is so screwed up these days just say f-it and do your own thing. Who cares what someone thinks and if they take offence to something good for them, let them live in their own misery.

Kern Dog

alfaitalia

.....and obviously you have my support! I can't seem to say anything that does not offend certain people on here. It's fine for you guys to take the Mick out of other countries or religions (Muslims in particular... lots on here (and other places) seem to think all Muslims are fully paid up Isis members..lol)....but if I say anything even slightly anti USA or even a light hearted joke it's like you caught me boning your mother (she was great by the way). Maybe it's a British thing but we laugh at ourselves more than others....not a bad thing and we have or own problems.
Kd is right...it's a miserable depressing world out there...we all need a laugh....before the PC ban laughter on the grounds it might offend miserable folks!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!