News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Beware: Tech Motorsports Brentwood/Exeter NH

Started by nh_mopar_fan, December 09, 2017, 06:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nh_mopar_fan

I post this as a warning to others so they can avoid what has been one of the worst experiences of my life.

Public service.

I trusted my 67 to Tech Motorsports which has resulted in enough damages that I will be getting a hefty check from my insurance company for the damage this incompetent has done.

I will not go into details here but will say that Scott Magoon lied to me repeatedly, performed work which directly resulted in the motor spinning a bearing, and then failed to make it right. In the end, the police dept was involved because I had to threaten action to get my car back. There has been other criminal activity relating to this which I cannot go into because it is still pending.

He claims he is located in Brentwood NH but he was evicted from that location and now does his damage from a dump in Exeter.

Thanks to a NHCharger, I've got a line on a 440, 727 and dana to put it back together again. Brian, I can't reply to your FB IMs, I'm blocked for 24 hours because he reported me for saying bad things about him on FB.  :2thumbs: :nana: :smilielol: :slap:

Stay far away.

Kern Dog

facebook is a pussyfoot, Liberal shithole created by a Liberal, Moderated by Liberals and OVERpopulated by limp wristed millenials.

chargerboy69

Quote from: Kern Dog on December 09, 2017, 06:57:42 PM
facebook is a pussyfoot, Liberal shithole created by a Liberal, Moderated by Liberals and OVERpopulated by limp wristed millenials.

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Laowho

Sorry to hear NH. We had the same thing happen, but w/o the damage so far. It'd be interesting to hear how it sorts itself out in court. Wish we had a sticky here for bad "shops."

NHCharger

Don't hold back KD. Tell us how you really feel  ;)

Daryll. If you end up getting the drivetrain let me know. I can give you a hand picking it up
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

bakerhillpins

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on December 09, 2017, 06:30:09 PM
I post this as a warning to others so they can avoid what has been one of the worst experiences of my life.

Public service.

I trusted my 67 to Tech Motorsports which has resulted in enough damages that I will be getting a hefty check from my insurance company for the damage this incompetent has done.

I will not go into details here but will say that Scott Magoon lied to me repeatedly, performed work which directly resulted in the motor spinning a bearing, and then failed to make it right. In the end, the police dept was involved because I had to threaten action to get my car back. There has been other criminal activity relating to this which I cannot go into because it is still pending.

He claims he is located in Brentwood NH but he was evicted from that location and now does his damage from a dump in Exeter.

Thanks to a NHCharger, I've got a line on a 440, 727 and dana to put it back together again. Brian, I can't reply to your FB IMs, I'm blocked for 24 hours because he reported me for saying bad things about him on FB.  :2thumbs: :nana: :smilielol: :slap:

Stay far away.

Ugh, so sorry to hear this. Brian is a great resource. If you guys need a hand let me know and I can make time to help out with installs or whatever!

::)
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Quote from: bakerhillpins on December 13, 2017, 07:43:17 AM

Public service.

Thanks to a NHCharger, I've got a line on a 440, 727 and dana to put it back together again. Brian, I can't reply to your FB IMs, I'm blocked for 24 hours because he reported me for saying bad things about him on FB.  :2thumbs: :nana: :smilielol: :slap:

Stay far away.

Ugh, so sorry to hear this. Brian is a great resource. If you guys need a hand let me know and I can make time to help out with installs or whatever!

::)

Liberals and Millenials, an unfortunate waste....  :slap:

Old Moparz

Public service.

Thanks to a NHCharger, I've got a line on a 440, 727 and dana to put it back together again. Brian, I can't reply to your FB IMs, I'm blocked for 24 hours because he reported me for saying bad things about him on FB.  :2thumbs: :nana: :smilielol: :slap:

Stay far away.

Sorry to hear that, but glad you have the car back & on your way to getting it fixed.  :cheers:

I had a similar situation years ago with a body shop, it ain't fun. :rotz:

By the way, looks like a certain number of people on this site either can't f*****g read rules, or simply lack the filter to hold back the fact that they want to argue about politics.  :scratchchin:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

aerolith

WoW, 'spun bearings' and FB who could TRUMP that... :slap:

Sad stuff happens all the time, especially with old cars it seems.
Try and state all the facts as clear and precise as possible.
If the offending party is unable to 'tell their side' then best keep it simple.

Otherwise it will get complex... :icon_smile_blackeye:

Just looked up 'LIBERAL' now I'm really confused... :slap: Thought they were the good guys??? :shruggy:

440/727 and DANA, I am ALL EARS... :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:
Never send to know, for whom the bell tolls,
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

aerolith

This reminds me of a bizarre story, of a UK Hemi car!

His car went in for a service at a garage and returned to the owner (by trailer).
Owner had several 'rare' cars so didn't get to drive them that often.
Next time owner drives his hemi car its sounds different and feels under powered... :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

Under the hemi air cleaner is.....NOT a hemi... :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

As Fox Mulder always says...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Trust NO ONE
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

TeeWJay426

Sorry to hear, Daryll. Never heard of that shop, I'll know enough to stay away from them. If you need to have work done on the car that you don't do yourself, I know a great guy in Nashua to take it to. Let me know if you need any help getting the car sorted out, I'm not that far away.
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

aerolith

Its a hard lesson to learn when Folks ruin your ride!

Always use WELL recommended Mopar Folks wherever possible, ITS A MINEFIELD OUT THERE.

I thought I was one of the good guys but the internet says otherwise... :scratchchin:
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623