News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'32 Ford with a 426 Hemi

Started by BLK 68 R/T, December 21, 2017, 10:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLK 68 R/T

Just watching the American Pickers episode called "Catch-32" and there is a blue '32 Ford with a 426 Hemi in it.

F8-4life

I think its funny when they start talking cars...
You get a gimps into how little mike and frank know about classic cars!
There was one episode were they walk up on a project superbird and mike geeks out calling the wing a "fin".
Mike should stick to vws and frank just seems safer playing with a tin car and not a real hemi.

ACUDANUT

The whole show (according to a friend) is all fake.  He went to their store in Iowa and there is nothing really there.  You can't buy anything there either, except a T-shirt or coffee mug.
I dunno. But I believe him.

71charger_fan

I never got the fascination with '32 Fords. I always thought the '33 was a vastly better looking car.

John_Kunkel

:iagree: The Deuce looks like a rounded-off Model A. The '33-'34 are way more kewl.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Sublime/Sixpack

On one episode Frank was looking at buying a '56 Chev. and he was talking down the car a bit like he does to get the price down. He said something to the effect "it doesn't have the big block, it's just a small block".  He made it sound as though a big block was an option that year.  :slap:
1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak