News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any Thoughts On This 70 ?

Started by JMF, November 26, 2017, 10:23:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMF

This is going to auction here in the UK on Wednesday, any thoughts on it ? it's about a quarter way down and once you're on it click the download images for loads of pics, anyone know the car ? Only just been imported I think, thanks

https://www.brightwells.com/classic-motoring/leominster-classic-vintage/leominster-classic-vintage-november-2017/catalogue-29th-november/

alfaitalia

Looks nice....rare beast.....never seen a 70 in the UK. I would be surprised if it does not get a little over the 30-35k estimate baring in mind the rubbish you get for 20 grand these days in the UK. On the other hand its a 70.....and they never get the love from UK enthusiasts that the 68-69 models get. Its cus there are ugly!! :icon_smile_big: Just joking 70 owners....just joking.....but they do seem to appeal more to US drivers than over here. Not for me though.

Are you thinking of going to see/bid on it then?? :confused:
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

JMF

I won't be able to get up there Wednesday so will be interested if it doesn't sell and maybe do a deal after the auction, I couldn't bid on something without seeing it .