News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Emblem collection

Started by F8-4life, November 26, 2017, 01:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F8-4life

I thought y'all might get a kick out of this , its my personal emblem collection.
Sourced from swap meets and junkyards in the Ohio region over a 15 year period.

F8-4life

Another

Fitz73Chrgr

Very cool, would look awesome on the side of a toolbox or some other type of garage display
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

ITSA426

You should talk to my kid brother.  He manufactured many of those things for more than 45 years.  He has quite a collection also.

ODZKing

I have a Mercury emblem you can have if you like. Don't even know how I acquired it frankly. Just appeared one day.  :shruggy:
PM me.

F8-4life

ODZ-thanks for the generous offer but I have recently decided I just may sell off my whole collection.
At this point I feel a proper home for my emblems is one where they are in use on a car and can be enjoyed by more then just me.
Although I am keeping a couple choice pcs, my '58 delray scripts being a keeper. May keep the christine 58 plymouth grill "V" also.

BDF