News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopar 413 ac delete solution

Started by mopardev69, November 24, 2017, 08:11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopardev69

Hi yall I have the shop finishing up my 69 charger and having a problem with the pulleys cause I dont want a.c. there's a 66 charger in there that has the pulley and bracket where the a.c. goes so I have a picture of what I need. Also interested if there's a bracket that makes the a.c. run off the crank with the water pump thanks devin.

RallyeMike

Brand new non-AC pulleys and brackets are available from multiple dealers. Just Google it and take your pick.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

mopardev69

Yea tbh no luck im not looking to spend 450 on a new system I just can't find anything on Craigslist across the country. Even when i Google that not much solutions or any non a.c. pulleys which I already have a few times.

A383Wing

Quote from: mopardev69 on November 24, 2017, 02:18:10 PM
Yea tbh no luck im not looking to spend 450 on a new system I just can't find anything on Craigslist across the country. Even when i Google that not much solutions or any non a.c. pulleys which I already have a few times.

Yer obviously looking for the wrong things....there is no way that 2 pulleys and a non-AC water pump runs $450

ACUDANUT

Quote from: A383Wing on November 24, 2017, 08:43:04 PM
Quote from: mopardev69 on November 24, 2017, 02:18:10 PM

Yer obviously looking for the wrong things....there is no way that 2 pulleys and a non-AC water pump runs $450

I agree. Try Mancini