News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pittsburgh World of Wheels 70 Charger Display

Started by bad88t-top, February 11, 2019, 12:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bad88t-top

I was asked to bring a few of my 70 Chargers down to the WOW this past weekend so I cleaned them up real quick and made a quick little display.   Lots of fun seeing all my hot rod friends.   
TX9 70 Charger RT: 6 pack, 4 speed, A33 Saddle interior, red stripe
EB7 70 Charger RT SE: PS, PB, PW, PSunroof, Defogger, Air, loaded
FC7 70 Charger RT: 440 4 speed, Dana, white longitudinal, black vinyl
EB5 70 Charger RT: 440 4 speed, Dana, B5 interior, white long stripe
EB5 70 Charger RT SE: V code 4speed A34, charcoal interior, loaded
F8 69 Charger: Power Sunroof Car
13 Duramax 2500HD: Tow Rig
17 Durango RT

bad88t-top

Round 2
17 Durango RT

bad88t-top

Round 3
17 Durango RT

chargervert

That's a sweet display! 70 Chargers are my favorite of them all.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Moparpoolman

hey Bill looks great!   :2thumbs: I don't see Y1 down with your signature, not added yet?  The hood on the Y1 looks good.  Did you paint the V21 off of the diagram I posted or did you get other measurements?

PA Dodger

My buddy and I were there Sunday afternoon. I didn't realize they were a a forum member's cars. They were a nice lineup. :2thumbs: 
'69 Charger / '69 Dart convertible/ '74 Cuda

Kern Dog

Holeeeeee Crap! Thats a nice group of cars. You don't drive them on gravel roads though, do you?

hemi-hampton

:2thumbs: Nice Cars, 70 is my Favorite. I assume the Yellow one is getting a Vinyl Top. LEON.

JB400

timmycharger

bakerhillpins

Quote from: timmycharger on February 12, 2019, 09:20:24 AM
Oh man that B7 Blue!  :drool5:

Yea, that car is sweet. I've enjoyed checking out Bill's work at Carlisle over the years.  I love the C stripes on the 70s.  He's humored my stupid questions every year!  :lol:

The overhead shot is great! You guys also took a sweet, through the drivers window shot of the 70s lined up at Carlisle one year. I think its posted up here somewhere.  :scratchchin:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

billssuperbird

What did you ever do with the blue one that was in your dad's backyard :2thumbs:

bad88t-top

Thanks guys, I'm having fun for sure.  I wish I could have fit the B5 D21 car in there as well but space was limited.  I'm hoping to get to Detroit with the B7 car again in a few weeks but I heard the show filled up quick and I haven't heard back yet.    

No gravel roads for this guy, where I'm from in Pittsburgh we don't have to many of those anyhow and if I do come across one, I turn around.    

The FY1 car is one I've had for years and sold it a few years back.   Now a friend, the new owner wanted it restored so I told him I'd do it for him.   It's going to look "BAD" when all assembled.   The drive train and front bumper assembly is ready to go in from the bottom, chrome and stainless are done along with a lot of other components.  I'm hoping to wrap this one up by June.   Talk soon
17 Durango RT

Mytur Binsdirti

Q5XX29

dakota_gt on Instagram

smithenhiven

Dang it, I was wanting to go to Pittsburgh wow, looks like I missed out; that's one nice display you put up (p.s. this is Jason with the red 70 R/T from the area).

RIDELIKEHELL

Bill I just realized this is you  :lol: only took me a few years..duh....in other news Bill has some of the nicest Mopars I've ever laid eyes on!
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

bill440rt

Sweet display, Bill. Cars look great!  :cheers:
I hope to make it out there one year.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

VegasCharger

Quote from: bad88t-top on February 12, 2019, 10:10:05 AM
Thanks guys, I'm having fun for sure.  I wish I could have fit the B5 D21 car in there as well but space was limited.  I'm hoping to get to Detroit with the B7 car again in a few weeks but I heard the show filled up quick and I haven't heard back yet.    

No gravel roads for this guy, where I'm from in Pittsburgh we don't have to many of those anyhow and if I do come across one, I turn around.    

The FY1 car is one I've had for years and sold it a few years back.   Now a friend, the new owner wanted it restored so I told him I'd do it for him.   It's going to look "BAD" when all assembled.   The drive train and front bumper assembly is ready to go in from the bottom, chrome and stainless are done along with a lot of other components.  I'm hoping to wrap this one up by June.   Talk soon

Were you at the Summit Racing (Tallmadge, Ohio) all Mopar event May 2018 with a blue 1970 Charger?? If so I introduced myself to you there as I was admiring your Charger.

Great display of Chargers at the WOW. I didn't go because I didn't think there was going to be any non new Challenger/Demon Mopars lol.

:cheers:

Kern Dog

It is bittersweet, Bryan....The late model cars are really great but they are not classics...Then it is safe to say that without the new cars at some of the car shows, the overall numbers would be much lower. The Mopar show we have in Sacramento has seen the count of late models climb, the classics decline and the overall numbers stay about the same.

garner7555

That is an awesome display.    :2thumbs:     I was at the World of Wheels in Birmingham, AL this past weekend.  We had a room of nothing but Mopars and called it "Mopar Madness".  (a little over 50 cars with 6 wing cars)
69 Charger 440 resto-mod

Kern Dog

garner7555

Quote from: Kern Dog on February 14, 2019, 01:08:51 PM
HEY, That is your car, right Garner ??

Yes sir, it isn't 100% done (they never are) but it was done enough to get it to the World of Wheels show.   Now I'm ready to put some miles on her.    :2thumbs:
69 Charger 440 resto-mod