News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Another old account request

Started by Wakko2, May 19, 2018, 08:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wakko2

My old account, Wakko, won't let me log in.  I have sent requests to change the password, and nothing shows up in my spam or standard in box.  I believe it's connected to my wakkoss @ aol account.  Can someone take a peek for me? 

On a side note, maybe have a publicly listed help email address so we don't have to waste your time re-registering? 

Dino

I cannot believe it's you! i haven't seen you since I still lived in Europe! I went by Doc74 back then. Welcome back!   :cheers:

Your email in your profile is wakkoss@gmail.com
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

JB400

Nice to see old members coming back online :cheers:

Wakko2

Doc!  How ya been?  Why the name change?    I don't have access to wakkoss@gmail.com...can you manually change it to wakkogn @ gmail ? 

I'm glad the site is still running strong...another forum I haven't posted on in years is gone. 

Troy

I changed the old email to wakkogn

And nice to see you again! Figuratively speaking.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Dino

Doing good! I forget why I changed the name but oh well! Good to have you back.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Wakko

Woo hoo, thanks Troy.   Glad to be back.  The Charger's been sitting in the back yard for 10 years...hoping to start piecing it back to together.  Moved, had a kid, got married and divorced, so life's been nuts.
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM