News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

wont post pics cant see post

Started by GY9 CUDA, June 22, 2018, 06:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GY9 CUDA

DAY CLONA

Quote from: GY9 CUDA on June 22, 2018, 06:18:15 PM
How to post pics?

write something here, then click on "browse" button below, that will open any pics saved to your computer, look for your pic, click on pic desired, then click  "open" button in your pics to attach it to you post, now DodgeCharger.com sucks to post pics to, they must be no larger than 400KB, 8 max to post, and you have to "name" them something stupid like "AASSEEDRR%%TFdresfrt" just some jibberish to post, the all mighty OZ overseeing the server can't understand "normal" assigned "names/descriptions....

takes some time to get the swing of it, keep trying....don't EVEN ask about using the useless "search" feature...

DAY CLONA

JB400

Make sure your pix are under 400 kb

71GSSDemon

So what happens if you type here and there is no "Attach" in the bottom left?  Obviously can't show you that it isn't there

71GSSDemon

I figured it out.  You have to be in Preview to attach.  Had to guess, I guess...