News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Graveyard Carz - My Son is Hired

Started by Daytona Guy, June 30, 2018, 12:39:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabeckredneck

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on July 06, 2018, 08:29:28 PM
Quote from: Seabeckredneck on June 30, 2018, 09:27:02 PM
Where will we find Dave? Anyone know?

Carlisle next week;

I had the pleasure of talking to him on the phone this morning. A super nice guy! It made my day....or I should say week!

triple_green

Looks like Justin has been featured in the last couple of episodes,

Congratulations!
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

72Charger72

billssuperbird

chapel40

Don Chapel

6pkrtse

I don't know how Justin and the other guys could put up with Mark all day. Hope he don't act like that all day like he does on t.v. sometimes it looks like Will just wants to punch him. Lol.
1963 Belvedere 413 Max Wedge
1970 Charger R/T S.E. 440 sixpack.
1970 Challenger R/T Drag Radial 528 Hemi
1970 Charger 500 S.E. 440 4 BBL
1970 Road Runner 383 4 BBL
1974 Chrysler New Yorker 440 4 BBL
1996 Dodge Ram 2500 V-10 488 cu in.
2004 Dodge Ram 3500 CTD Dually 6x6
2012 Challenger R/T Classic

TruckDriver

It is great for your son, but does anyone know why Dave Rea actually left?
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Kern Dog

Just a guess:
Maybe he wasn't very comfortable with being on TV. I think that most people are not. He looks to be a great car guy, no question. I also understand that much of what is filmed is on weekends while their regular work takes place Mon-Fri.
I know that I like my weekends free to do other things.

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Watched a run of that how the other day. Hadn't really been it before. They advertised 10 year. Really?  :popcrn:

For a show, it was pretty weak, and seemed ego filled. It was the episodes w/ Mark and a red wagon, plus Tony D'agostino trying to prove who had more knowledge. Yawn.