News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

# 54. "IT IS ALIVE"

Started by BLACKWOLF, May 05, 2006, 07:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLACKWOLF

FINALLY AFTER 3 YRS. OF BUILDING IT. IT STARTED TODAY. OH AND DOES IT SOUND "BAD ASS". I QUIETED ALL OF THE BIRDS AROUND HERE FOR 3 BLKS. ONE PROBLEM THOUGH, MY # 2 EXHAUST PORT HAS WATER COMING OUT OF IT JUST BY PUTTING WATER IN IT WITH THE ENGINE OFF. AND I ALSO, HAVE WATER COMING OUT AT THE BACK OF THE HEAD ON THE SAME RT. SIDE HEAD. OTHER THAN THAT THIS THING IS GOING TO SCREAM!!!!!!!!!
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

RD

congratulations!  pull out the head stud and coat it with silicone.  the rear of your head is probably the small freeze plug.  slap in a new one and you would be good to go.  get a vid of that puppy screaming would ya!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

BLACKWOLF

WILL DO ON THE VIDEO. I'M TAKING IT TO A MACHINE SHOP TOMMORROW. THEY ARE HAVING A OPEN HOUSE AND THEY ARE GOING TO DYNO A BRAND 440 FOR THE HPAC MOPAR CLUB.
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

RallyeMike

Cool. What track, where, how long, dirt or asphalt, what kind of rules..... I'd like to hear some details.  Did I see a shot of your truck sitting at a show in Mopar Action this last month?
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

BLACKWOLF

YES I HAD IT AT THE TOPEKA SHOW. I AM GOING TO RACE IT I-70 SPEEDWAY IN ODESSA, MO. 1/2 MILE ASPHALT LIKE BRISTOL. WHEN I STARTED IT, IT SOUNDED LIKE A CUP CAR.
I'M ON FACEBOOK