News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

will 2011 Challenger wheels bolt up?

Started by chargerhunter, July 21, 2012, 12:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerhunter

My car is on jack stands and found cheap 2011 Challenger take offs. Anybody know if they will bolt up?
They show 5 on 4.5 but some ads show 5x115
68 Charger R/T clone 440/4spd
converted to '69 General Lee

68 Charger 383/727

71charger_fan

Whoever's selling them probably measured the bolt circle with a tape measure. They are 5x115. You need 5x114.3. It would be easy to disregard 7/10s of a millimeter if you didn't know better. Will they work? I don't know, but I'd be reluctant to take the chance.

Indygenerallee

Yes, I have seen several with SRT wheels there was a guy over on B bodies only with a green 71 Roadrunner and it looked nice with them!!
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

chargerhunter

I have read other places that the front hub grease cover won't allow the wheel to bolt up without adaptors. I may check the site you mentioned and contact the guy that is running them for some input.

68 Charger 383/727

chargerhunter

Help finding adapters! I have emailed a couple places and they think I'm trying to re-invent the wheel!

68 Charger 383/727

John_Kunkel

Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

1974dodgecharger

theres a guy in phx that has stock charger/challenger rims (modern car) that he bolted on a 73 charger. Alterations though...