News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Help upload error

Started by 7necharger, December 29, 2018, 04:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

7necharger

Hi want to upload my project picture it's not letting.plz help

JB400

Make sure your pix are under 400kb, has a unique name or today's date, and don't try to upload the same pix with the same name

KurtfromLaQuinta

This website is a major pain to post pictures.
I've tried 3 different times to do that just a few minutes ago.
Where I hang most times https://www.ramchargercentral.com/... they updated the webpage just recently. Of course, there was a ton of worry going on before the update. Pretty much for nothing. There were some growing pains, but it turned out to be way better than before.
It's so easy to post pictures there now. You grab you photo and just drop it on your new post. That's it!

b5blue

I use a 1MEG setting to take the pic and junk up the "name". Zero issues. Pictures devour storage data so I get why we don't need a 500MEG pic of a tire iron. You can buy a 15.00 camera at Big Lots or Dollar General and post pics till your buns fall off.  :lol:

KurtfromLaQuinta

Quote from: b5blue on July 23, 2021, 05:16:45 PM
I use a 1MEG setting to take the pic and junk up the "name". Zero issues. Pictures devour storage data so I get why we don't need a 500MEG pic of a tire iron. You can buy a 15.00 camera at Big Lots or Dollar General and post pics till your buns fall off.  :lol:
Thanks for that. I think my problem is the name of my files... I guess? That's just weird.
I wish these guys that run this site would update it to something that jives with 2021 tech.
Like I mentioned above about the new Ramcharger Central's upgrade of their site... you just grab a picture out of your files, and just drop it in your new post. I automatically sizes it... and your done.
Way too easy!   :icon_smile_cool: 

b5blue

Try to remember Troy bought an pays for this. No adds or fees all on his dime. YEA TROY!!  :cheers: