News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

BANNED on my home IP, please help!

Started by DAmatt, January 29, 2019, 01:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DAmatt

Hi,

I was trying to ask for advice on my dash resto, my '68 is nearing the end of its rebirth. I am now on my phone, because when I try to use me desktop, ai get an error message saying Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum! Colocation/hosting.

Now, any of you guys can see my other posts, and see I'm not a spammer. I would really need the sage advice from the members here, especially because I'm from across the pond, and restoring an American classic isn't as easy in Europe. If it helps, the offending I.P. is 31.5.10.248 (my house). I would also give any additional info that would be needed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
1968 Charger R/T auto, matching numbers 440 rebuilt to stock specs w/ L2355F .030 pistons & .039 gasket, MP 4452783 cam, stock 4637S Carter AVS rebuilt by Harms automotive feeding a stock 2806178 intake manifold. Air gets into unported 906 heads with hardened seats, and exits through HP manifolds and through an Accurate 2.5 to 2.25 aluminized exhaust to the 2.25 stock chrome tips. Still in awe of what the engineers were able to do more than half a century ago!

Lennard

In the meantime you can still ask for dash resto advice via your phone.  ;)

72Charger72

go here and enter your IP address https://whatismyipaddress.com/blacklist-check
I see you are blacklisted only on one security server.
   dnsbl.spfbl.net
Follow the instructions on the site to see how you can get removed from that list.

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

42TIM

Quote from: 72Charger72 on January 30, 2019, 01:50:36 PM
go here and enter your IP address https://whatismyipaddress.com/blacklist-check
I see you are blacklisted only on one security server.
   dnsbl.spfbl.net
Follow the instructions on the site to see how you can get removed from that list.

Thanks mate, that was a good advice!

Tim