News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopar Aero Car Wall Art

Started by A383Wing, April 25, 2019, 05:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A383Wing

Moderators, I put this here instead of the for sale section for the Aero car guys.....if you feel the need to move it, then go ahead

I found a guy up here with a plasma cutter. I have these metal silhouette wall art up for sale. The 3 cars are, C500, Daytona, & the Superbird. The metal used is fairly thick, .075". I had the option of having each piece power coated for an extra $10 each, but I said no to that because I figured whoever bought one would want to paint it the color of their own car.

Sizes are as follows for each car:
C500 - 23-1/4" long, 9-3/4" tall
Daytona - 23" long, 8-1/2" tall
Superbird - 23" long, 8-1/4" tall

Now, understand that these are "unfinished" pieces. Meaning that there are sanding scratches & swirl marks on each piece and there is no primer at all. You can either hang these as they are, or do a little sanding with fine metal sandpaper on a DA sander and then you have your option of either hanging as is, or paint to your liking. Price for each piece is $85 which includes mailing to in the lower 48 States here. The mailing is $25 in itself, which includes the shipping box, packing and protection materials, and the postage. Out of country shipping will have to be determined by your address and added to the price of each piece. I can combine shipping if you want more than one item in a box. I take PayPal, check, or money order, I do not take credit cards.

Send me a message if you want one, or more than one. I did not order very many of each one because I didn't know how well these will sell. I can get more if need be, and I might be able to bring some to the Aero Reunion in October if I can make it there.

Bryan

superbird20

I bought 2 of these from A383 and they are great. Nice Mopar Art!

chargervert

I bought the Daytona one and a 70 Charger one too. U.S.cartool was selling them at Carlisle last year.

A383Wing

Quote from: superbird20 on May 01, 2019, 08:52:28 PM
I bought 2 of these from A383 and they are great. Nice Mopar Art!

Thank you

A383Wing

These are now listed up on eBay

Bryan

A383Wing

Still have some of each car available. Send me a PM if you want one, (or more)

Bryan