News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1969 Charger grille Reproduction updates??l??

Started by Charger43, June 29, 2019, 05:53:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger43

Anyone know what's happening with the 69 Charger  repop?
Classic Industries has it in its coming soon section.
Ordered a center section back in Nov. 2017 .
Still on backorder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I
Anyone know what company is actually working on manufacturing it?????
Do they have a website???????

Bronzedodge

It might be a quality control issue.  I thought  the outer sections were misshapen.  Read it somewhere online.  There was repo grills 11 yrs ago, not sure how well they did then.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,20224.0.html
Mopar forever!

ACUDANUT

It's sad people out there have a half dozen of them and won't sell them (or they think they are worth 2k)  :brickwall:

ACUDANUT

b5blue

I thought they sold a batch and all was good? I saw 70's "coming soon"?  :scratchchin:

krops cars

The people that hang on to them are in for a rude awakening. When the repops come out the 2 k grill will go down a lot in pricing. I had a couple 70 valances and a couple cowls. They were worth money. Not that they repop them I can't give them away.

alfaitalia

Some people will always pay good money for the real McCoy....especially the factory resto boys. Some of us wont/cant though!!!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

c00nhunterjoe

Quote from: ACUDANUT on July 02, 2019, 08:57:26 PM
Nobody wants to comment ?

Ive got a complete grill with frame, buckets, pods, vaccum and harness thats been for sale for going on 8 months now with no bites. Needs restored but its complete less the center I trim. Its listed for 400 bucks and no takers.... i guess thats still too much? So then what are they suppose to sell for?

Lennard

Quote from: c00nhunterjoe on July 03, 2019, 10:52:47 AM

Ive got a complete grill with frame, buckets, pods, vaccum and harness thats been for sale for going on 8 months now with no bites. Needs restored but its complete less the center I trim. Its listed for 400 bucks and no takers.... i guess thats still too much? So then what are they suppose to sell for?
If you weren't on the other side of the country for me, I would buy it.

ACUDANUT

I'd buy it, but shipping it is out of the question.

c00nhunterjoe

And so it sits.... thus proving that price doesnt matter.  :icon_smile_big: :think: