News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

road trip time.

Started by Bens340, September 01, 2019, 05:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bens340

Long story short ill be flying back east (north east) to pick up my charger. the wife and i moved down to the san antonio area just over two years ago and i had to leave the charger in storage in my mothers garage. so after 2 years ill be flying back to the boston area and trailoring it down here to texas along with some other things i left behind. although i have mixed emotions about it, itll be nice cruising it around down here. and yes i have been debating throwing a vintage air set up on it. as i get a good discount thru my work. anyway i  just wanted to share.
73' charger 340 rallye

Lennard

lukedukem

I live in Victoria which is south east of you and I've been debating on adding the vintage air. Been a hot summer down here. Good luck on the trip.

Luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

cdr

I am in Southeast Texas & I do have A/C, no choice down here.
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

TexasStroker

I remember when you posted up about moving.  Hope y'all have a good time!  Any particular route?  Lots of cool stuff to take in, all just depends on your preferred roadways.
Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!

Bens340

deffinatly been hot, guys at work bust my chops when i mention how hot it is,  (no a/c where i work) but i get to give it right back to them when its 65 degrees and theyre bundled up in winter jackets and im rocking short sleeves all winter. thanks for the good luck, no particular route just yet, i think ill decide a few days before i leave.
73' charger 340 rallye

Chargerguy74

WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002