News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Might Be my final weekend of car shows

Started by triple_green, September 20, 2019, 11:20:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triple_green

Havent driven the Charger for 3 weeks as I was on a trip to the east coast. have two short local afternoon/evening car shows yesterday and today so I got her out to clean up. Here are some pics.

I hate this time of year :)
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

TexasStroker

Where are you at?  Send the car my direction and I'll take it to shows for you...I'll even send pics  :icon_smile_cool:
Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!

triple_green

I live a little south of Seattle. Rain starts at the end of sept and goes thru May/June.

Guess I was just feeling a little "blue" because the end is near.

I did get a good education as to the weather in NJ though. One day we got just the top of Dorian and it was pretty hairy. The waves tripled in size and the surf was scary agitated, not to mention the driving rain, I had to stop on the freeway because the visibility went to zero. And then the next day it was sunny and 80 again...
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

nvrbdn

We still have a month plus of cruises and shows still going here in Southern Illinois. So I will be a bit busy yet. Have the big MDA show next weekend. But I am in agreement to disliking the end of the season.  :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ACUDANUT

Spring and fall are the best times in the year (Midwest) Temps will not roast you.

70B5Cuda

Yeah-here in Kansas, the temps have still been in the 90's with high humidity. We will get about one comfortable month before the cold sets in!
1968 Roadrunner-6.1L, 6 speed, 3.91 Getrag, IRS
1968 Charger- 6.1L, TR-6060, 9"
1968 Charger in RR1 "Ribeye"
1969 Charger in EW1 "S'more"
1969 Charger Survivor-R6, 383, 727.....WRECKED
1970 Barracuda-6.1L, 6 speed, 4.10 S60

myk

Come to California; the charger gets a green light all year round...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

Sixt8Chrgr

The best time of the year is just getting ready to start. Here in Charlotte year round is good except for the days in July and August. Those months are reserved for night time cruising.
South of Seattle is beautiful country. Enjoy your Charger as long as possible! Its a beautiful car :cheers: