News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

where to put new dash speakers?

Started by miller, May 14, 2006, 08:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miller

i just bought some 5.25 speakers which i plan on mounting near the dash board, the man who bought the car before me had a set and put them under the dash, only problem is, mine are thicker and wider so they will not fit directly under the dash, my question to you is, where is a good place to mount front speakers, and how do you do it?   I will tell you right off the bat i wont cut the doors because the speakers dont fit there anyways (the chrome areo is in the way)

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

BLAM

I have been told that the front kick panels are the best place to put them.  I believe the Paddock sells some aftermarkets sets with the speaker slots.
RLTW - "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell

AKcharger

I've seen people put them in the door panels BUT they left the vynil in place, only cut the fiberboard so it looks like there's no speaker there.

good luck