News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

440source.com and stroker kits

Started by RD, July 21, 2005, 04:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

$1,389!!!   oooooo i am thinking about getting one now!!!!   I already have the rods, so all I would need are the pistons and crankshaft.   I have heard good thinks about the clearances on the kit and how the crank is machined extremely well.   Who else has heard anything or has one?   What do you like (other than the price) and would you recommend it?

http://www.440source.com/strokerkits.htm
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

firefighter3931

No direct experience with it but the feedback from current users has been positive. I wouldn't hesitate to use it on a street/strip type build up to the 750 hp range. I'd be more concerned with the stock block at those power levels.   ;)

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs