News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Console wiring

Started by nitrousn, April 02, 2020, 05:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitrousn

My 69 Charger did not come with a console. I picked up a used one 15 years ago when I took the car apart. I want to assemble the car with the console. Prior to body and paint I fitted the console and welded in the brackets.My factory service manual does not show the wiring. Where does it tap into and how was it routed. Thanks.

70 sublime

Wires come across under driver front seat
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

nitrousn

Quote from: 70 sublime on April 02, 2020, 08:08:42 PM

So they plug in at the kick panel dome connector, travel along the sill reward and pass under the center of the seat?

70 sublime

Quote from: nitrousn on April 02, 2020, 09:38:03 PM
Quote from: 70 sublime on April 02, 2020, 08:08:42 PM

So they plug in at the kick panel dome connector, travel along the sill reward and pass under the center of the seat?

yes
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

VegasCharger

Here are some pics to help. This is from my '68 when I removed the gaudy orange carpet from the PO (victim of a 70s modify LoL).

Red arrow is pointing to the wire harness that runs across the floor. You see two harness, one's for the console and the other if for the pass. side PW that continues onto the pass. side floor board to the rocker panel wire loom.

:cheers: