News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Please unsubscribe me...

Started by alfaitalia, April 08, 2020, 05:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfaitalia

Im here....just watching sand reading posts...because no one has close my account yet...I cant do iti Will still look after they do. I dont mind looking at the threads....both good and bad...but no longer want to be a part of a forum (posting stuff) were it is seen to be OK to post frankly racist (not sure if thats the right word for a religion!) posts about Muslims....but its not the vast majority of peace loving hard working muslins you should be hating on....just the tiny percentage who associate with terrorism.....plus lots of other stuff where the slightest criticism of your government and the way it works (lets face it ...it you had a one man one vote system Hilary would be in charge (nearly 3 million more votes...democracy!!!???)....more of you voted for her than trump....so its not as if everyone on here is a DT fan) is taken at the same level as if id taken a personal snipe at your wife....the number of posts  showing no respect for the Uk (your NATO friend by the ) that I ignore ...just because you have that right to your opinion....why not try it the other way around....seeya.  .
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Lennard

Quote from: alfaitalia on April 12, 2020, 06:21:56 AM
Im here....just watching sand reading posts...because no one has close my account yet...I cant do iti Will still look after they do. I dont mind looking at the threads....both good and bad...but no longer want to be a part of a forum (posting stuff) were it is seen to be OK to post frankly racist (not sure if thats the right word for a religion!) posts about Muslims....but its not the vast majority of peace loving hard working muslins you should be hating on....just the tiny percentage who associate with terrorism.....plus lots of other stuff where the slightest criticism of your government and the way it works (lets face it ...it you had a one man one vote system Hilary would be in charge (nearly 3 million more votes...democracy!!!???)....more of you voted for her than trump....so its not as if everyone on here is a DT fan) is taken at the same level as if id taken a personal snipe at your wife....the number of posts  showing no respect for the Uk (your NATO friend by the ) that I ignore ...just because you have that right to your opinion....why not try it the other way around....seeya.  .
:wave:

ACUDANUT

The UK shows us no respect and are snobs. :RantExplode:
We have free speech here, can you say the same thing ? Your Queenie is a OLD BAG. :nana:

XH29N0G

People and nations have a choice: (1) to do what they want, have a thick skin, and don't demand respect, or (2) to do what is needed to do to command respect.

Whining about it isn't the answer.

Those people and countries who are great, command respect.

Being a little humble also helps.  

And what do we do in terms of respecting others and other nations?   :scratchchin:
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

alfaitalia

ACUDANUT
Of course we have free speech...what a random question! Some people said until recently it was a bit too free!!....allowing racists and terrorist the same rights of free speech. Thats why we have relatively new laws that could send you to prison for crimes such as "Inciting hatred" (so that includes hatred of race, religion or sexual preference......including the sort of anti-Muslim bullshit that gets posted on here.).
As to the Queen....well she has no real power and the royals haven't for a quite a long time....since about 1215 when GB started to use Constitutional law!!! She is a Monarch and a figure head and brings much business into the the UK...but cant change laws by herself....she still has to sign them off though...but thats just tradition. The Government makes the laws and runs the place (hopefully with the backing of the people)....just like any other democracy....including yours.
The point Im making is that you are entitled to your opinion of the Queen....being a Royalist I disagree of course.....and I will not get all personal and threatening with you for doing it....However when i say Trump is a cock who should not be allowed to run a bath let alone a nation (a view held by a large chunk of the planet (and quite a few Amercans) in case you dont get international news over there!!!!)...well lets tell the Brit to Fuck off!!
I think you are right that we (along with other countries) dont show you, as a nation, as much respect as we did....wonder why that could be??? Anything to do with DT??....who clearly does not give a toss about the rest of the world (or his own people looking at his handling of the covid 19 mess)..............respect is earned....not an entiltlement.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

b5blue

Hey here we have representatives they run everything and represent big money lobbyists! Our king is elected by them so OUR votes mean nothing! That's democracy at it's finest!  :lol:   

Lennard

Quote from: alfaitalia on April 08, 2020, 05:18:02 PM
So me and my 69 are out.
Four days ago you wanted to unsubscribe from this awful and posted this.
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

b5blue

He is rallying for a comeback, don't let the bullys win! 

stripedelete

Quote from: ACUDANUT on April 12, 2020, 08:58:14 AM
The UK shows us no respect and are snobs. :RantExplode:

I'm not trying to pick on you, but, "no respect"?  The UK is our "Wing Man" without fail.  We drag those poor bastards into almost every stinking pile of poo we step into across this planet.   They always have our back.   Stop drinking the cool aid........