News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wanted - Superbird

Started by WINGIN IT, September 15, 2023, 06:48:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WINGIN IT

Still in search for a decent Prefer 4 spd but will consider automatics depending on color and options.
Doesn't have to be perfect but a good quality car.
Thanks for the post. Please message me here or text at 914-318- 3 4 4 7 .

WINGIN IT

Serious buyer still looking for a good quality 4 speed Superbird.
Please message me here, thank you.

70 sublime

This is posted on one of the facebook groups

B-Body Mopar
Troy Hawkes  ·
5h
  ·

Operation Superbird for sale;
Helping a friend with selling his 70 Superbird.
How does this sound?
1970 Plymouth Superbird:
Vitamin C
440-6 4spd car. All is original and professionally rebuilt to show quality. Needs reassemble. I have original title an broadcast sheet.
#match car. I believe 99.9 % all their. bought  disassemble. Have put stuff on and built parts on it. Low mileage. Dash and cluster all rebuilt and refinished professionally.
Kevin 713-299-6486
You can message me too if you have question.
$200k obo

orange bird.jpg
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

WINGIN IT

Thanks Sublime, reached out to owner

birdsandbees

I see that at $270K CDN, unassembled, and ponder why I hang on to mine!  :scratchchin:
1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

70 sublime

It did say obo so you never know till you try :)

WINGIN IT

birdsandbees

Quote from: 70 sublime on January 05, 2024, 02:29:52 AMIt did say obo so you never know till you try :)

It's already "sale pending" !
1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

WINGIN IT

oldchevelle541

Speaking with other owners last year whether it be a Bird or other Mopars (ie: Roadrunners) some are willing to consider selling BUT FIRST they want to find if there is another Mopar out there that will fill that space in their garage. Whether be upgrading or downgrading they will not sell what they have until they have something in mind to replace their existing ride. An empty space is something us car guys can't live with. It's  in our DNA. I know one Bird owner that is in that circumstance right now. The only way to move these guys is to enhance any offer and not play games. If one is trying to get these guys to sell low they will back away quickly.

WINGIN IT

I can understand that completely. However, I tried many times to do a cash/trade deal for the Mopar I had at the time, and it simply didn't work out for one reason or another. So I figured I'd be better off selling the one good one I had to find a bird with the money I got from the sale.

I'm not trying to lowball anyone's car. I expect to pay a fair price based on condition/options of car. It just seems private owners who do want to sell are asking auction prices, or going by what keyboard jockeys say, which I get as a starting point if they can reach that type of buyer. Problem is, they don't want to budge off of that high price as they think all buyers are flippers/collectors, and not true enthusiasts.

Michele

:shruggy:  that seems to be the trend today
Not much we can do about it :shruggy:
Alain looking for a 69 charger 500 project :eek2:

WINGIN IT

It's just ashame these cars have mostly gotten out of the hands of enthusiasts, and more into collectors/dealers hands.

70 sublime

This dreamer is a restoration place and has had this car for some time now
Price is in Canadian money but still too much

ONTARIO MOPARS CARS AND PARTS FOR SALE
Craig Hebert  · 38m  ·
"Rare"
 My Real 70 Super Bird, 440 6bbl 4spd  dana, one of 34 imported to Canada, one of 5 know to still exist will be available to the market soon. Seriously interested parties can apply for the chance to own this ultimate Mopar. Inquire for more details and information. Call 905 736 2229  Hebert Motors restorations.
Also one owner 69 Super Bee my father bought new in Dunville at Dewey Smith Chrysler we may also be offering up to the market. Please, Only serious investors may inquire.  Call 905 736 2229  Craig Hebert,  Hebert Motors.orange bird can.jpg

WINGIN IT

Yep. Spoken to him before. Agreed.