News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Star Wars Car still missing?

Started by Drache, September 28, 2020, 09:26:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

Remember that giveaway where they gave away 7 Dodge Chargers and no one knows who won and what happened to them? Seems Toyota and Star Wars had a giveaway that ended up a mystery.

It was a 1977 Toyota Celica GT

No one knows who won the car. Supposedly in the late 80s or early 90s someone remembered seeing an ad for it for sale in a magazine for $1000. But it has disappeared since then.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

GMP440

Quote from: Drache on September 28, 2020, 09:26:38 AM
Remember that giveaway where they gave away 7 Dodge Chargers and no one knows who won and what happened to them? Seems Toyota and Star Wars had a giveaway that ended up a mystery.

It was a 1977 Toyota Celica GT

No one knows who won the car. Supposedly in the late 80s or early 90s someone remembered seeing an ad for it for sale in a magazine for $1000. But it has disappeared since then.

In reference to the 7 Chargers sweepstakes;  I read an article about that a couple years ago.  The person that won the Chargers kept one and sold the other 6.   I think the write up on that might even be here on this site.

68CoronetRT

Never seen this, but I grew up riding around in my dads 76' Celica lift back. He still has it and acquired another one a few years back. Cool cars!

Old Moparz

I'm willing to bet that the 5th & 6th prizes of Star Wars t-shirts & posters are worth more than the car.  :smilielol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus