News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone in Salem Oregon who can help a fellow Charger Owner in Australia?

Started by MOsman82, February 13, 2021, 09:21:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOsman82

Apologies to moderators this is posted in the wrong board, please move/delete as appropriate.

One of the few parts I need to finish my 68 Charger build is a passenger side seat.

I have found this one on eBay (item 203221852984) that suits what I am looking for.

Only problem is that the seller is only interested in buyers who can pick up locally.

As you would understand, we don't see a lot of these used seats for sale in Australia.

Looking for a member who is close to the seller in Salem, OR who (assuming I win the Auction) could help out by picking up the seat and packing suitably for freight to Aus. I would then organise to have Fedex/UPS/DHL collect from said member and freight to me in AUS.

I realise this is a big ask and a long-shot, but figured what is the harm in asking.

PM me if you are able to help or can offer any advice.

Many thanks,
Mike

chargerbird

the shipping is out of sight... i shipped a 5 dollar model kit piece for a plane it cost 4.25 dollars to ship... i do have a passenger seat but shipping i would say would be in the us dollar 1K.....something closer must be there...thanks