News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Engine belts for C500

Started by C500, January 26, 2021, 02:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C500

Guys... can someone assist with the right belts for my 500, 440 non-air car. What part numbers are right for Gates belts?  :popcrn: :cheers:
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

KurtfromLaQuinta

Quote from: C500 on January 26, 2021, 02:29:31 AM
Guys... can someone assist with the right belts for my 500, 440 non-air car. What part numbers are right for Gates belts?  :popcrn: :cheers:
A quick search at Rock Auto shows these...

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/dodge,1969,charger,7.2l+440cid+v8,1078961,belt+drive,belt,8900

You can sort through that list a figure out what you need. There's options for engines with out air. No Gates belts. But they have quality options there too. You could always cross reference those numbers to find the Gates brand.
I love Rock Auto.

4406bbl

Gates 7460 fan, 7425 power steer.

C500

Thanks for the replies everyone  :cheers:
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."