News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

10 Things I Hate About Commandments.

Started by Orange_Crush, May 18, 2006, 02:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orange_Crush

I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

NYCMille

HA! Awesome... I love Robot Chicken... look at the post I just made, you'll appreciate it.

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

70kracken

RELEASE THE KRACKEN

Silver R/T

not so funny when you make fun of religion
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Silver R/T on May 20, 2006, 03:55:30 PM

Settle down junior...they're making fun of a movie about religion... ::) ::) ::)

dumbass.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

70kracken

wow, some one can't take a joke! 
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

TheGhost

I find it hysterical when people make fun of religion.

Silver, were you one of those people who were holding signs and protesting The DaVinci Code movie?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Arthu®

Striving for world domination since 1986

Silver R/T

Quote from: Orange_Crush on May 20, 2006, 07:31:10 PM

Settle down junior...they're making fun of a movie about religion... ::) ::) ::)

dumbass.

which is same F***(*HG thing, someone believes in what movie tells about.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Arthu®

Quote from: Silver R/T on May 21, 2006, 02:53:46 PM

It is just not the same F***(*HG thing, there is a difference. Look at it this way. Let's say you like street racing, so they make the fast and the furious. Which is a laugh about what the real street racing is about. So we make fun about the movie the fast and the furious. While yet we don't necessarily make fun of street racing. Get the point? Oh and what's with the language?

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

TheGhost

Quote from: 68-70 Charger on May 21, 2006, 04:07:17 PM
Quote from: Silver R/T on May 21, 2006, 02:53:46 PM

It is just not the same F***(*HG thing, there is a difference. Look at it this way. Let's say you like street racing, so they make the fast and the furious. Which is a laugh about what the real street racing is about. So we make fun about the movie the fast and the furious. While yet we don't necessarily make fun of street racing. Get the point? Oh and what's with the language?

Arthur

You're wasting your time, logic is wasted on Silver.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

70kracken

i'm sorry, now that silver has made a big stink about it, i think it's funnier!  something funny just happend and i want you to f**king acknoweldge it! :icon_smile_evil:
RELEASE THE KRACKEN