News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Well, tomorrow is Apprasial day

Started by AKcharger, March 17, 2021, 10:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CRW-FK5

Quote from: AKcharger on March 25, 2021, 12:27:24 PM
Sorry for the delay guys.  '70 came in at $67k and $35k for the '72 Rallye. Yup, yup I know they're only worth what people will pay but that's the average market valve of each one.
So what does a appraisal buy? 27 page report on condition,  market trend, photos and reports other vehicles that have SOLD for amounts similar to your vehicle.
Do you Need an appraisal? I'd say if your project is done it's money well spent.

Cheers!
That's pretty good money there.  What are the details of the '70?  Original drive train, auto or manual, body (rust) repair, full restoration, engine size?  I've got my '70 insured for 50K at the moment, which sounds like may be on the low end (440 nom, 4 speed, Dana, minimal rust repair).  Did they provide a detailed list of the comps used?

hemi-hampton

Sorry for the delay guys.  '70 came in at $67k and $35k for the '72 Rallye. Yup, yup I know they're only worth what people will pay but that's the average market valve of each one.
So what does a appraisal buy? 27 page report on condition,  market trend, photos and reports other vehicles that have SOLD for amounts similar to your vehicle.
Do you Need an appraisal? I'd say if your project is done it's money well spent.

Cheers!

WOW, Moneybagggggggsssssssssssss.

AKcharger

Kern Dog

AKcharger

Quote from: CRW-FK5That's pretty good money there.  What are the details of the '70?  Original drive train, auto or manual, body (rust) repair, full restoration, engine size?  I've got my '70 insured for 50K at the moment, which sounds like may be on the low end (440 nom, 4 speed, Dana, minimal rust repair).  Did they provide a detailed list of the comps used?

Both are #s matching eng/trans cars. The 70 is 383 auto 500 SE with A/C. It is incredibly original down to carpet and trunk mat. No rust except back window and had mini resto/paint just completed
I restored the '72 back in 2005 but its holding up well mostly original but not as much as 70. Yes, you get reports on 3 cars close to yours that sold in the past few months. Of course they aren't EXACT matches, but as close as market permits

- thanks Kern dog!

- Leon I wish lol!!

gtx6970

Based on cars I know sold . I think your in the ballpark on both.

I have Hagerty for mine.
Agreed value of $75k and they didnt bat an eye . Didnt even ask for pictures . All she asked was is the car restored and to what level . I told her I felt it was a solid mid to upper level #2 condition level .

BUT, based on some sales I know have taken place since I bought it. I am seriously considering raising it .

Mopar Nut

Cheers!

What will it cost to cover that appraised value?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

AKcharger

Haven't talked to insurance people yet been out of town working, ill call them next week.