News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

426 Hemi Chicks Other Mopars

Started by 426HemiChick, March 30, 2021, 03:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

426HemiChick

Hi Folks,               09 December 2023

Been awhile since we posted here, about a month+.

Finished rehab 01 Dec, exactly 6 months since the first knee and 4 since the second. Not planning on ski trips, mountain and tree climbing, running or other rough physical pursuits.

Started work on our Ford Interceptor. Had it towed to the Ford garage Thursday where Dena's new Dark Horse Mustang was purchased. It has a bit of mechanical work that is a must. A restorer is coming down Monday to look her over for body work and paint.

The work is being done in stages: get her running and able to pass the smog test. Next will be a frontend rebuild: get the A/C functioning: last but not least is a 2.73 rear gear upgrade. Not interested in acceleration just cruising Rpm and top end. When that's done she's off to the resto shop for a repaint and Leather interior.

Two years back we bought new Goodyear tires for her. While she was sitting on the tow-trucks bed, I was looking at the tires. To my indignant surprise, they were made in Turkey. Sure made us feel good about Goodyear.

When she's done we'll probably sell our 09 Ram PU. Needs a bit of work: Windshield washer pump, window regulators in both rear doors. Not a lot of work, just don't feel like doing it. The Hemi engine is the best feature on her.

Wishing You All A Blessed, Safe and Merry Christmas.

Best Always
426 Hemi Chicks
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court

426HemiChick

Hi Folks,              03 January 2024

This being our last post on this site, we want to wish you all a Blessed and Happy New Year. If anything important comes up, we'll contact friends by PM.

Best Always
426 Hemi Chicks
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court

hemi-hampton

don't let corndog chase you away :scratchchin:  :shruggy:

P.S. tried to send PM but full?