News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

want 1970 charger

Started by jakeswartz, July 13, 2021, 05:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakeswartz

Looking for something to work on, relatively cheap although i am prepared to spend a decent amount on the car

KurtfromLaQuinta

Quote from: jakeswartz on July 13, 2021, 05:28:53 PM
Looking for something to work on, relatively cheap although i am prepared to spend a decent amount on the car
70's are the tough to find.
So are 68's and 69's.  ;)
Good luck in your search.
When I was looking 10 years ago, I thought there's no way I'm going to get one unless I forked over the big cash. I saw junk on Ebay going for over $9,000.
I about gave up. But with a few good connections I stumbled on a '70 for $3,500. It wasn't in the best shape... but that was fine. It had  a clear title and rust out back.
I wanted to do this anyways... http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,139275.0.html

70 sublime

I hope you think $10 000 is relatively cheap

Be careful what you wish for because too cheap to start out can and will cost you more in the end
If you are prepared to spend a decent amount of money on your project I would suggest you start now adding your monthly car budget money to your starting out nest egg buy a car money
Keep your eyes open and look everyplace you can search with in 2 hours travel time of your home
If a good deal comes up and you have the cash ready to buy it say you are on your way

Any farther away some one else will get there first if it was a great price for what was there

I found a 70 Charger about 3 years ago now by looking every day
Took me a couple years to find it
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

AKcharger

I spent $31K on my last '70 "fixer  upper.  best wishes on your search

bad88t-top

I have a nice 70 SE 500 with original sheet metal and matching numbers drivetrain.   Build sheet and Fender tag.   
Text me at 724-612-5315 for pics and further info.
Located in Pittsburgh, PA
TX9 70 Charger RT: 6 pack, 4 speed, A33 Saddle interior, red stripe
EB7 70 Charger RT SE: PS, PB, PW, PSunroof, Defogger, Air, loaded
FC7 70 Charger RT: 440 4 speed, Dana, white longitudinal, black vinyl
EB5 70 Charger RT: 440 4 speed, Dana, B5 interior, white long stripe
EB5 70 Charger RT SE: V code 4speed A34, charcoal interior, loaded
F8 69 Charger: Power Sunroof Car
13 Duramax 2500HD: Tow Rig
17 Durango RT

ACUDANUT

No decent 60 year old Charger that is solid is going to be cheap.  Plan on at least 60K

held1823

Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

wyliemn71

I have a 70 triple black 383 car that I will sell , has been sitting outside and needs full resto. but this fits your bill of needs maybe. Thanks

ACUDANUT

Quote from: held1823 on December 11, 2021, 06:34:36 PM
listed right here on the charger board, not shown as sold yet

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,140354.0.html

That 70 is a mess of nothing but mixed parts thrown at it. :Twocents:

6pktgo