News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Brushed trimrings for 15inch magnums ?

Started by Working9, July 08, 2021, 01:08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Working9

Hi all. I have stock 14 inch magnums with the brushed trim rings on my 69 RT SE. Would like to upgrade to 15 inch but all aftermarket wheels seem to be  like a 68 style. (no rings)  I want to keep the brushed trim ring look. Does anyone make 15inch magnums with brushed rings that look like factory 69s? Could you just pop on some ring on the chrome ones if 15 inch ones are even available? Rally wheels have 15 inch ring but they are all polished chrome I believe. Thanks

69CoronetRT

Quote from: Working9 on July 08, 2021, 01:08:22 AM
Does anyone make 15inch magnums with brushed rings that look like factory 69s? Could you just pop on some ring on the chrome ones if 15 inch ones are even available? Rally wheels have 15 inch ring but they are all polished chrome I believe. Thanks

I think you are answering your own question. The 69 trim rings are a one year only ring and only come in 14" from the factory.
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

triple_green

check the Coker Tire website and see what combinations they have available. I think they call it a Road Wheel and can be pared with a trim ring.
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

Just 6T9 CHGR

Many years ago I bought a set of 15x7 Road Wheels from Specialty Wheels (Which is now owned by Coker Tire)  They came with Chrome trim rings.   I had found a set of aftermarket 15x7 brushed rings that helped complete the look (even though the spokes were chromed.....14" were never like this)
maybe Coker still makes the 15" Road Wheel?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Working9

Thanks for the replies and help. Looks like Coker has some. The orange 69 is beautiful. Was that picture from Charlise?

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Working9 on July 15, 2021, 01:05:15 AM
Thanks for the replies and help. Looks like Coker has some. The orange 69 is beautiful. Was that picture from Charlise?

Yes.  I was in the "1969 Dealer Display" (aka Beany Motors) back in 2009 in Carisle
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69CoronetRT

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on July 15, 2021, 03:15:00 PM
Quote from: Working9 on July 15, 2021, 01:05:15 AM

Yes.  I was in the "1969 Dealer Display" (aka Beany Motors) back in 2009 in Carisle

Do I see Keven's old R/T vert in the background?
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T