News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Searching for a project

Started by AZMoparboy, July 26, 2021, 12:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZMoparboy

Hi to all of you veteran Mopar hobbyist,

I'm coming up on retirement and both of my cars are finished. I'm going to need a car to help keep me entertained. I'm not looking for a car to flip, I'm looking for a car to put my passion to work on Chrysler's. OK, that being said, I'm looking for a project that someone has maybe started or one that has been on the waiting list to work and you might have to many projects to finish. I'm looking for is a 68/69 Charger. It has to have good bones, doesn't need to have  numbers matching, no need for high opinions either. An engine with it maybe, rear axle to work with, basically a roller is the place I'd like to start. I know these cars are going for a good price, and I understand that. So I thought this would be a good place to ask for help on finding that Diamond in the rough. You can connect me here with a PM and I'll get back with you.

Azmoparboy
Steve

AKcharger

Best wishes on your search, it's gonna be hard to find one not wildly over priced. My suggestion is a '71-74 or '66-67. good candidtes and prices still reasonable

AZMoparboy

I've already got a 73 charger. I'm prepared to spend a fair market value, that's way I posted here in search, maybe appealing to someone here that was sitting on a nice one. I know, fat chance but if you go looking you just might find.

Azmoparboy
Steve

Mopar Nut

Where are you located? I know of a low cost Charger, they are asking $20,000 but it needs a lot of work. When I get on my phone i'll post it. 
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

69rtse4spd

How far you wanting to travel

AZMoparboy

As long as I have time to travel on a weekend. I work for an airline and can fly into most any larger cities. Anyone that can give me a lead that would be great 😊. I live in the Phoenix area. You guys helping is just what I'm looking for and I greatly appreciate it.

Mopar Nut

Located in Boise Idaho.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

AZMoparboy

Thanks, yes I saw that one in Boise , that one does have merit I'll keep that one in mind

BMOTOXSTAR

I have a 73' Charger Rallye BB A/C car that needs some TLC here in Surprise AZ I am going to list.

Turn key nice driver. The one in my avatar.

$18,5000
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

73rallye440magnum

I have a very solid '68 roller. Located in Pueblo West, CO. Only considering selling to fund a different '68 I found.
383-4 console auto. AC, PS, PB, tinted glass, factory undercoated. Complete minus engine trans. Message if interested.
Current- 70 Charger XH29G Y3, F8, F8

Past- '73 Rallye U code, '69 Coronet 500 vert, '68 Roadrunner clone, XP29H8, XP29G8