News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Billadeau Speed and Automotive

Started by aerolith, August 31, 2021, 03:52:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aerolith

If you was ever worried about the UK's commitment to Mopar, then look at this site!

Three Superbirds built and raced to my knowledge, maybe more? :drool5:

I know its hard to 'let your children go' but we Brits are doing our best to 'keep the banner flying' :patriot:

Dave and others like him 'Oop Norf' have been Mopar-Mad since they was in shorts!!!

Its a bit like Detroit and the Southern States...

They built the cars and we Southern Softie's get to drive 'em lol... :slap: :smilielol: :cheers:
Never send to know, for whom the bell tolls,
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

aerolith

Just in case you was wondering, no he ain't 'my mate'... :2guns: :argue: :moon:

''Business is Business'', no friends in BUSINESS... :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy:

Me and the wife were gonna move to Doncaster, but those Northern Folks are 'mighty strange'... :scratchchin:
Shame really, as that's where all the Mopar ACTION is these days...

I live in Kent and its a Mopar wasteland unfortunately!

This picture of BOB Brown's Daytona at Detling was the last time a Wingcar came to Kent UK!
That was in the 80's when drag racing was done without 'eco issues' and 'greenies' under every BUSH!

It was the only good thing from WW2, lots of ready made dragstrips lol...
Not anymore though, ''all good things come to an end''... :misbehaving: :flush: :badidea:
Never send to know, for whom the bell tolls,
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

odcics2

:2thumbs:
:cheers:

Birds look SOOOOOO much better without that black vinyl top, IMO. 
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

held1823

Birds look SOOOOOO much better without that black vinyl top, IMO. 

i think ANY car looks better without one

reasoning behind vinyl tops on birds aside, it's crazy to pay extra to ugly up a car
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053