News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Started the HEMI swap in my 1968 Charger

Started by TTSaleen, September 12, 2021, 10:40:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TTSaleen

Yep.  Actually started the swap in the car by pulling the original 318 engine out.
Here's a couple pics along with a video (I love to document stuff for future reference).   :cheers:

Link to vid ->    https://youtu.be/VFEsHfNxUi4

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

b5blue

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

XH29N0G

Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

TTSaleen

Started a little more progress.
Dropped the 5.7 HEMI in the car last night.
Hooked up the NAG1 transmission.
Tried to complete the transmission crossmember (Hooker brand), but ran into a problem.
The factory tunnel is too small and it hits.  I found that Hooker makes a replacement part that goes in there so I had to order it (next week before it ships).

A few things.
The alternator fits.
The A/C compressor does not fit.  It hits both the motor mount bolt and some of the K-frame.  So I need to get a shorter motor mount bolt and notch the K-frame slightly around the motor mount support.
The oil filter relocation kit came with 45 degree fittings for the block, but you cannot install both as they hit each other.  I ordered a straight #10AN to 3/8 NPT pipe fitting and installed on the bottom and it should now work fine.  You need the 45 at the top to clear the alternator.

Need to hammer on the tunnel a little around the shifter area and massage a few items on the trans where it might hit the body once the trans is up fully in position.

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

TTSaleen

Quote from: b5blue on September 12, 2021, 12:30:08 PM
What ya doing with the old stuff?  :cheers:

Sorry I didn't respond to this before.
While this is the original engine and transmission out of the car, I really don't have a place to store it indefinitely until one day when someone buys the car (when I'm long gone).
After all the work I'm going to do on the swap over and modernizing of the drivetrain, I am never going back to the 318/904 combo.
So most likely I'll sell it.

If you are interested, let me know.

Also here's a recent video of the HEMI going into the Charger and I talk about some of the issues.
Link to vid --> https://youtu.be/FSVzX0-_1xI
1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

XH29N0G

I just read the statement about the tunnel being too small and a different crossmember needing to be used and hammering the tunnel.  You seem to know a lot more than me, but I'll chime in anyway. 

I suggest setting it up now with the proper driveline angles and if that means cutting and modifying the tunnel rather than a different cross member and hammering, I would opt for that. 

Thanks for posting. 
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

TTSaleen

Somewhat of an update.
Been waiting on Hooker to send me the crossmember support bracket.
The painted one I purchased is not shipping till end of the month but the non-painted one is in stock.
After going back and forth, they cancelled my 1st order and had me reorder the non-painted one.
It arrived in 2 days.  

The instructions say you have to modify the floor with a hammer and body shop tool to clear the brace.  Well after a bit of hammering, there was no way this was going to fit.
So I chose to slice an opening in the floor and peel back the metal to get the brace to fit properly.
I plan to hammer the floor back as flush as possible and then have it welded around the brace for strength.  Then apply seam-sealer and paint.

Also it is a good idea to drill the 4 holes between the upper crossmember brace and the lower out a little larger (1/2") to allow easier bolt access.

Finally the NAG1 rear mount holes did not line up with the crossmember as advertised.
I attribute that to the TTI engine mounts I used and not the Hooker mounts (which they state you must use).
I assume the Hooker mounts move the engine forward about 1 to 2 inch and would make the holes line up in the NAG1 mount.
I simply redrilled the holes and had to modify the structural support by cutting the metal back and grinding the plate flat in that area for the rubber mount to fit flush.

But the NAG1 transmission is now in place.

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

TTSaleen

Some updated progress pics.
Working on a video, but I know unless you are doing this swap some of this stuff is not exciting.   ;D

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

TTSaleen

2 months later, still waiting on Hotwireauto to build my wiring harness...........
in the interim, I've upgraded the entire fuel system with the following -
Aeromotive Stealth fuel tank with 340lph pump
8AN feed line, 6AN return line
PTFE lines from Fragola 6000 series with their fittings

Also started the battery relocation kit (putting battery in trunk since it no longer fits comfortably in the engine bay).
Got the kit from Summit Racing.  I like the look of the black plastic box instead of the aluminum one.  Sadly my current battery is too big, so I have to source a smaller size.

Here's a few pics.

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

TTSaleen

Quote from: cdr on November 09, 2021, 07:01:36 PM
Great job !!!!! lookin AWESOME  :coolgleamA:
Quote from: b5blue on November 09, 2021, 06:52:08 PM
:2thumbs:

Thanks guys.

Picked up my new custom driveshaft today.
I talk about it in an upcoming video on my YouTube page soon.  Working on editing it now.
I figured I'll throw in the fuel system upgrade, battery relocation, and driveshaft all in one video to make it interesting.
It's hard to figure out what the audience finds interesting (for those that aren't building a car or doing this particular swap).

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

TTSaleen

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

TTSaleen

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

mrob

Hi,

Following your build with great interest.  :2thumbs:

Question about the cooling system: what radiator and fans are you using? Does the radiator opening need to be cut? How about mounting the radiator?

TTSaleen

Quote from: mrob on November 22, 2021, 09:06:45 AM
Hi,
Following your build with great interest.  :2thumbs:
Question about the cooling system: what radiator and fans are you using? Does the radiator opening need to be cut? How about mounting the radiator?
Hello.  Happy to answer.  The radiator and fan combo came right out of the 2006 Dodge Charger Daytona donor car.
The 68 Charger opening is factory (no cutting), however I did have to fabricate some mounting brackets and drill some new holes to mount the radiator.
I also used bolts and some spacers to ensure the radiator and AC condenser were mounted properly and not make contact that might cause a leak later on.
I also incorporated the factory rubber isolators top and bottom of the radiator to allow it to move around some and minimize vibration as well. 
Those radiators are plastic and can break/crack (known issue).
For the cooling fans, I am running the Dakota Digital 2800BT controller.
Thanks!
Ryan
1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

TTSaleen

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

TTSaleen

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

TTSaleen

HEMI swap harness using NAG1 transmission arrived 11/30/2021.
Now it's time to get it installed and figure out how to hide all the stuff connected to it inside the car.......

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

TTSaleen

Wiring Harness install and 1st Startup Video -
Click here ---> https://youtu.be/9DRbMG_tvT0

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

TTSaleen

First test drive last night.
Car runs, but I have a problem with the transmission not shifting in AUTO mode.
I assume this is a problem getting a signal from the speed sensors and that tone ring mod.

So have some bugs to work out, but the car made it a quick 2 mile round trip to the store for gas and back.
No overheating (fans and thermostat work great).
Charges battery great (over 14 volts consistently).
New steering box and suspension mods feel great.

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

Lennard

Quote from: TTSaleen on December 07, 2021, 10:21:03 AM
First test drive last night.
Car runs, but I have a problem with the transmission not shifting in AUTO mode.
I assume this is a problem getting a signal from the speed sensors and that tone ring mod.

So have some bugs to work out, but the car made it a quick 2 mile round trip to the store for gas and back.
No overheating (fans and thermostat work great).
Charges battery great (over 14 volts consistently).
New steering box and suspension mods feel great.

Awesome!👍

TTSaleen

Getting to the final steps to complete my Gen III Hemi and NAG1 transmission swap in my 1968 Charger.
Unfortunately I haven't quite sorted out the speed signals to the NAG1 and it is causing Limp Mode and not shifting consistently.
Hope to get this sorted soon.
Otherwise the car starts, runs, and drives really good.

Link to my latest video - https://youtu.be/iW2o8JoB25A
1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

TTSaleen

Started modding the console to try to make it look factory with the 2006 shifter.
Last picture is a test-fit.  Still working/massaging it to fit better.
That chrome trim surround of the shifter came right out of the 2006 Daytona donor car.

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

TTSaleen

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

TTSaleen

Look at that.
Just received my Russell Drake NAG1 solution tonight (1 day early I might add).
Now to get this installed!

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

b5blue

TTSaleen

Quote from: b5blue on January 12, 2022, 10:01:32 PM
So that will fix the "Limp mode"?  :scratchchin:
That's the plan.  This does away with the ABS computer and sensors entirely.
I'm working on it now, just have to get some new bolts for my driveshaft to mount the tone ring properly.
Already removed the other tone ring, ABS sensors, and abs computer last night.
Ryan
1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

b5blue

metallicareload99

Nice Charger! Sorry if I missed it, are you using a factory PCM? I've seen where people hack out the cross member and just leave it at that. Did the car seem weaker missing part of the cross member? I like how you reinforced it after clearancing  :cheers:
1968, When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth

TTSaleen

Quote from: metallicareload99 on January 14, 2022, 03:49:03 AM
Nice Charger! Sorry if I missed it, are you using a factory PCM? I've seen where people hack out the cross member and just leave it at that. Did the car seem weaker missing part of the cross member? I like how you reinforced it after clearancing  :cheers:
Yes factory Engine computer, Front control module, and transmission control module plus this new Russell Drake NAG1 adapter controller.
You could just hack the top  of the floor and crossmember, but you lose critical strength in that area that the torsion bars use for lateral strength.  Holley Blackheart series has the piece I used that adds the strength back in and gives more clearance at the same time around the transmission output shaft and driveshaft flange.
However on our cars, it was still not enough to run the ABS style tone ring.
Ryan
1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

metallicareload99

Did the PCM need to be reflashed and all that or plug in play? Excellent work by the way!
1968, When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth

TTSaleen

Quote from: metallicareload99 on January 14, 2022, 11:05:57 AM
Did the PCM need to be reflashed and all that or plug in play? Excellent work by the way!
Yes my original modules (ECM, FCM, TCM, etc) had to be sent to Chris at HWA to be programmed with his harness he built.
In my ECM tune, he diabled the EGR, Cats, and MDS features.
However his tune nor harness provided can control the cooling fans (you must purchase a separate fan controller), nor does he do/offer any performance tuning (I requested 93 octane tune and was denied).
He uses HP Tuners software and keeps it unlocked so you can tune it yourself or seek out other tuners to write you a custom file (which I am in the process of doing).
1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

TTSaleen

Here's a few progress pics from last night -

1.  Using a 30mm socket, remove the rear output flange and slide it off output shaft.
2.  Slide on new tone ring with indentions facing rear of car.
3.  Slide factory output flange back on and reinstall 30mm nut and tighten.
4.  Next I installed my 3 to 4 bolt 1350 u-joint adapter and bolted it up.
5.  Then it was time to remove the upper NAG1 mount to crossmember bolt to install the sensor mount.
6.. Put bolt thru mount first and then install sensor - ensure sensor and jam nut are flush to each other.
7.  It's tight so an open-end wrench is necessary to tighten the mount and bolt back up.
8.  Ensure all connections are tight and run wire so not to interfere with any moving parts.

Tonight I'll finish up the wiring to the plug and it will be ready to test.

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

b5blue

I gotta say there is a lotta crap to sort out for this swap! My hat is off to your efforts!  :cheers:

TTSaleen

New vids coming today.

1st one up -
New water pump for the Hemi.
Resolved a water leak that was driving me nuts.
https://youtu.be/KX6FoA9a8zc

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

TTSaleen

Next video today, on this cold, icy and rainy day it's something to do (edit vids).

So here's what you've been waiting for, did the Russell Drake (Sound German Automotive) solution fix my NAG1 transmission shifting issues?
https://youtu.be/oxyOT3Xy_U0

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

TTSaleen

Installation of TTI, Inc. exhaust system - 3" with X-pipe.

Link to video - https://youtu.be/LLwrobScaYY

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

TTSaleen

Got the Charger aligned.
Here's the specs my alignment guy tried to achieve for me -
Caster - +3.5*
Camber - -0.5*
Toe - 1/16"

https://youtu.be/X6zTaL1XFZ8

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

TTSaleen

Couple new vids up today.
1 is the heater hose hardline located under the intake manifold.
2 is the tire upgrade front and rear.

Video of water line o-ring replacement -
https://youtu.be/aAiPfQ1b5fU

Video of tire upgrade -
https://youtu.be/eQvLzySKzhg

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

Bob

ACUDANUT

TTSaleen

Quote from: ACUDANUT on January 30, 2022, 10:36:15 AM
Green on Green ?
It's Monotone Racing Green Metallic with white/green interior.
Basically the door panels, seats, headliner are white and the carpet, dash, rear package tray are green.
The original owner (lady) I bought it from had special ordered/requested it this way as she liked those colors.
It's not the color I would have picked, but its definitely grown on me since I bought it.
Ryan
1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

b5blue

TTSaleen

New vid -
1st real world driving experience to work and taking my daughter to school.

https://youtu.be/E2HQHrLEaKM
1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

70 sublime

Looks good

So very true to have the feelings is it going to start when every one is around been there done that  :2thumbs:
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

TTSaleen

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

TTSaleen

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

TTSaleen

New vid -
Broke DBW gas pedal along with 1st fill up at gas pump.
https://youtu.be/DiJsILb_rgg
1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

TTSaleen

Quick check in.
Car is doing great and running fantastic on E85! Love it!

Now it's getting warmer here and I need to fix the AC cooling system.
I have the G3 Hemi AC compressor that came out of the 2006 Charger on the engine now. I also have the condensor. However I need to make up new lines, get a new dryer, and figure out what else I need to convert to R134.

Have any of you made your own AC lines? Do you have a recommendation on the lines, fittings, dryer, etc that I would need to buy to make this myself?
I can buy freon and have access to the professional gauges and a vacuum pump to get this thing filled, but I need a way to get started on making the lines and any other parts.

Thanks for any advice!
Ryan
1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

b5blue

Ryan I used Classic Auto Air's system. Drop the box and it replaces everything with modern non vacuum controllers. Check their web site, I like mine.

TTSaleen

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

TTSaleen

Quick update to the car.
Finally got my American Racing Vector wheels in (been waiting 3 months!) and Cooper Cobra tires.
15x7 front and rear sizes (8.5 wheels are still on backorder till end of year)
235-60-15 front
275-60-15 rear

If you are a fan of my videos -----> https://youtu.be/IzKV8EU_olo

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

TTSaleen

Haven't posted in a while.
Drove my daughter to school today and then onto work in the 68.
With less cars on the road this week and good weather, I felt it was a good time to stretch her legs.   :cheers:
Car is running great.

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

Lennard

TTSaleen

Started the 8 3/4 upgrade for the 68 Charger.
Got all the parts from Cass - www.doctordiff.com

Sure-Grip differential
3.73 gears
Bearing and seal kit
New axles with green bearings installed

Here's my 1st video taking it apart.
1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

TTSaleen

Here's the exciting conclusion!
Sorry for the delay, the shop has been busy so it took a little longer than expected to finish setting up the 3rd member.

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

b5blue

Congrats! Big increase in HP from 318 I bet! Nice video! Thanks for posting.  :2thumbs:

TTSaleen

Quote from: b5blue on March 21, 2023, 11:59:25 AMCongrats! Big increase in HP from 318 I bet! Nice video! Thanks for posting.  :2thumbs:
Yes it is!  Runs great, better mpg too. 

Finally got my 8.5" rear wheels in yesterday and got around to making a pretty cool video.
Check it out.
Ryan

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

Back N Black

Great work, car looks awesome. That's my favorite color on a 68 Charger.

Dano 1

Nice work! My '69 needs some gear bad so your videos are really helpful for planning the job.

You should bring the car up to Cars & Coffee in Morrisville sometime, 1st Sat of the month and pretty good turnout, I'm usually there with mine and we need all the muscle cars we can get  :2thumbs:
1969 Charger 383 2bbl, R4 red, White hat special project

Check out my website for 3D printed restoration parts and accessories.
www.nextgendesignsnc.com

Troy

Good stuff! I just had to catch up on 90% of the thread.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

TTSaleen

Quote from: Back N Black on March 29, 2023, 01:54:07 PMGreat work, car looks awesome. That's my favorite color on a 68 Charger.

Thanks!

Quote from: Dano 1 on March 30, 2023, 07:55:46 AMNice work! My '69 needs some gear bad so your videos are really helpful for planning the job.

You should bring the car up to Cars & Coffee in Morrisville sometime, 1st Sat of the month and pretty good turnout, I'm usually there with mine and we need all the muscle cars we can get  :2thumbs:

Thanks.
I work a 2nd job on Saturdays (Fastlane motorsports).  But maybe one day I'll try to make one of those events.  I was going to goto the Goodguys show this weekend but the 90% rain forecast tomorrow has changed my plans.

Quote from: Troy on March 30, 2023, 07:00:58 PMGood stuff! I just had to catch up on 90% of the thread.

Troy

Thanks Troy.  It's been a fun and learning-experience type of project for sure.

I finally resolved my transmission tune issue.  It's been there for a while, but when I switched from the 2.76 to the 3.73 gears it amplified the problem.
Basically the car would hang between shifts (1-2 and 2-3) and would feel like the trans was slipping.
After data-logging it, I found it was actually closing the throttle body and not shifting at the commanded rpm limits.
After asking for help on the HP Tuner forums, I finally got it figured out and tweaked my tune to what it is now.  It runs better, shifts better, than it ever has to date.
Feels like a new car.

Here's a quick video I put together today.
1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

TTSaleen

Well after a few months, the stock ECU from the donor car finally died.
I decided it was time to pull that out and put a Holley EFI in the car (Terminator-X Max).
Car runs great again now!  Wish I had done this in the beginning!!

Here's a walk thru video I did, but had to cut a lot of the install footage out to keep it under 20 mins and not have a bunch of boring stuff.

Ryan

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

TTSaleen

Took the car out to a local Cars & Coffee in Morrisville, NC this past weekend.
Car drove and cruised great with the Holley Terminator-X computer setup it now has.
On the interstate at 80mph I was turning about 2,900rpms with 3.73 gears and 28" tall tire.
The car got a lot of attention at the event amidst the supercars and newer stuff.

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

b5blue

Dano 1

I must have missed you by minutes, I was there with my '69 but left when the rain picked up since my car leaks like a sieve. If you go next month let me know and I'll stop by and say hey!
1969 Charger 383 2bbl, R4 red, White hat special project

Check out my website for 3D printed restoration parts and accessories.
www.nextgendesignsnc.com

TTSaleen

Quote from: Dano 1 on October 10, 2023, 08:55:49 AMI must have missed you by minutes, I was there with my '69 but left when the rain picked up since my car leaks like a sieve. If you go next month let me know and I'll stop by and say hey!
I showed up a little after 9AM and I guess it was after the rain had rolled thru.
I stayed until it ended (how I got a shot of my car without anyone around).
Hate I missed a fellow Charger guy!

Ryan
1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

TTSaleen

Project update -
11/18/2023
Drove the 68 Charger to Rockingham Dragstrip for "Mopars at The Rock" event yesterday.
Running on E85 and averaging 78mph most of the way.
I traveled 182 miles total.  I filled up when I got back home and took 13 gallons.
That works out to 14 miles per gallon.  I thought this was pretty good considering my 3.73 gears had me turning right at 2,900 rpms most of the trip.
My tune is a little rich at 8.8 air fuel ratio (On Ethanol scale).

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8

TTSaleen

Put the Charger on the dyno yesterday.

Was pleasantly surprised when it made 335hp and 390tq at the wheels.

The stock camshaft is all done by 5,200 rpms so that might be a change I consider in the future.  Otherwise this project has come full circle and has exceeded my expectations.

Link to video with a recap of the entire build -

1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8