News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My POS 72 gets used in a Netflix movie.

Started by Baldwinvette77, September 21, 2021, 07:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baldwinvette77

I honestly can't remember how this happened but somehow i ended up talking to a small (in my opinion) film director in LA about him wanting to use a 3rd gen charger for a movie set in 1979, it was supposed to be a reliable car that looked like shit, and my car fit the bill perfectly  :rofl: its a project car in the script. that eventually gets running and used for a good chunk of the movie.

Also got covered in a news interview with the crew over near Ottawa

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=2284345&binId=1.1164511&playlistPageNum=1&fbclid=IwAR0dutKRfcX8K8UfTVfJa1njuZFkhtfsCvqueaZWHLBjvhgb3mE5T6d7jgs

AKcharger

No way! you're like a movie star!! way to show case that '72 Rallye!

Todd Wilson

Super Cool!  Now you can sell it for big bux as a movie car!

Todd

70 sublime

Some how this guys junk always ends up at my place
The car got dropped off at my place a couple days ago as it was an hour closer to where the movie was made

I should not have told Allan I got him a spare shark sticker maybe I could have sold it for big bucks as a prop that came from the movie  :nana:

PS I will not tell any one the back window of the car fell out either  :rotz:
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

RallyeMike

Have they told you about the final scene with the train yet?
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Baldwinvette77

4cruzin

Did they do any work on your car to make it into the movie?  That is exciting!   :cheers:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Baldwinvette77

the only thing they did was put a shark decal on the hood, the also rented seats 70sublime had, because they were perfect except for 1 small tear which was exactly what the script wanted, other than that they pretty much kept it the way I had it including a .308 round hanging from the rear view,  the character who owns it is an army vet. though I'm not sure of which war