News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fresh air vent j bolts

Started by RTSE440, May 06, 2022, 08:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTSE440

Hi guys just wondering how many j bolts are used on the drivers fresh air vent and how many are used on a A/C -heater box side ? if any

AKcharger

Quote from: RTSE440 on May 06, 2022, 08:11:31 AM
Hi guys just wondering how many j bolts are used on the drivers fresh air vent and how many are used on a A/C -heater box side ? if any

J- Bolts?? not exactly sure what you mean, My dash is all apart clarify and I'll get you the answer ASAP

RTSE440

this and other side vent thanks

RTSE440

better view

AKcharger

Hey boss Sorry for the delay

Confirm 2 j-bolts on Pax side. drivers side is, a plastic duct bolted right to cowl so pretty sure no J-bolts only studs and 5/16 nuts

RTSE440

Quote from: AKcharger on May 16, 2022, 06:44:55 PM
Hey boss Sorry for the delay

Confirm 2 j-bolts on Pax side. drivers side is, a plastic duct bolted right to cowl so pretty sure no J-bolts only studs and 5/16 nuts
Thank you sir i think your correct the passenger side has 2  but i think the drivers has one for the hard to reach back hole

472 R/T SE

I have David Wise books if you need me to look up bolt heads, thread count, etc.?