News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

C500 / Daytona A pillar trim

Started by C500, May 25, 2022, 05:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C500

Hey guys, do the regular A pillar trims (vertical) from the Standard - R/T chargers stay on after creative has installed the wind deflectors over the top? See pic for reference...
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

hemi68charger

No, those two pieces were removed on both sides.... Where the wind deflector wraps around, the standard production trim was removed. Sooooooooooo, you'll have only the top and bottom of the windshield and the two along the vent window frame.... Technically, the door seal channel was NOT removed when they installed the 3 screws for the deflectors on the vent-window side. On every C500 and Daytona I have ever own or seen you can see where the screw, as it was being screwed in, scrapped the window seal channel stainless steel.
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

C500

"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."