News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Factory black 69/70 Charger R/T running Or Project

Started by Evolution69, June 06, 2022, 07:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evolution69

Hi, I'll be in the market for a 69 or 70 charger soon

Preferably a factory black one,  Or good colour combo projects welcome

440 4 speed dana matching no's with fender tag

Looking for my holy grail car to keep for life, restore,rebuild, enjoy or just drive as is

Cash in hand, and each week/month goes by i have more money to spend on the right car

Drop Me a message with details, thanks,
no scammers please

Matching numbers 1968 Dodge Charger RT

"Because bad guys always drove Chargers" - Richard Hammond

Mopar Nut

What's your budget? I can keep an eye out in our local car shows.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Evolution69

Thank you

50k right now, And will be adding to that as i sell some other cars and bikes,  currently thinning the heard,  for the one
:cheers:

Challenger340

A 1969 Charger with a 440-4 Spd would imply an "R/T" model with an VIN beginning with 'XS', which like everything else with the current inflation prices have gone through the roof of late ?

Not trying to discourage you, so much as to prepare you for what you are up against in the market ?
NOT GOOD !
Because what you are advertising for is a pretty darn special car these days and valuations have gone absolutely CRAZY !

According to Hagerty's Sales Tracking valuations..... a 1969 R/T with a 440 in rough #4 running/driving condition is a $80K... with the 4-Spd adding 20% for a total very close to $100,000.... and which the factory X9 Black color can add on top of that ?
and...
that would be "IF" you could find one ? which is quickly becoming almost unobtainium these days ?

They are still 'out there'....
I saw one fairly decent restorable factory X9 Black 1969 R/T SE body back in February this year just before the recent price spike go for $50K, it was a 440/Auto with the damaged original Engine Block in the Trunk, Fred Flintstone brake floorboards and the car pretty much needed a full resto ?

Good Luck in the hunt.... anything pops up we'll bird-dog you

Only wimps wear Bowties !

Evolution69

Thank you

I think i saw the car you are referring to,  I actually sent the seller a message he told me it was pending but in his his thread was still saying it was available, i guess he could be picky to whom he sells too with such a car

Yes i  know its not easy,  but ive gotten as much cash as possible together,  expecting more to come ill be patient and be ready to pounce on the right car when it comes along

Thanks appreciate it
:cheers:

Quote from: Challenger340 on June 08, 2022, 07:37:12 AM
A 1969 Charger with a 440-4 Spd would imply an "R/T" model with an VIN beginning with 'XS', which like everything else with the current inflation prices have gone through the roof of late ?

Not trying to discourage you, so much as to prepare you for what you are up against in the market ?
NOT GOOD !
Because what you are advertising for is a pretty darn special car these days and valuations have gone absolutely CRAZY !

According to Hagerty's Sales Tracking valuations..... a 1969 R/T with a 440 in rough #4 running/driving condition is a $80K... with the 4-Spd adding 20% for a total very close to $100,000.... and which the factory X9 Black color can add on top of that ?
and...
that would be "IF" you could find one ? which is quickly becoming almost unobtainium these days ?

They are still 'out there'....
I saw one fairly decent restorable factory X9 Black 1969 R/T SE body back in February this year just before the recent price spike go for $50K, it was a 440/Auto with the damaged original Engine Block in the Trunk, Fred Flintstone brake floorboards and the car pretty much needed a full resto ?

Good Luck in the hunt.... anything pops up we'll bird-dog you

Evolution69

Edgarivan

I Have a 69 RT 4 speed Dana 60 Track Pack factory rare B7 blue with Title and fender tag
Rotisserie sandblasted painted and undercoated (very high end body and paint work)
Original 18 spline A833 and Dana 60 matching numbers, comes with a rebuilt 68 HP motor
It's been my project for a few years, now I have a kid and I don't really have the time to finish it
The car came from Las vegas desert, so it's a very solid car .
I have all the parts  and 90% of them are nicely restored powder coated or new. so basically all it need is labor to put it back together
Currently Rolls on its Dana 60 and front casters.
It's hard for me to get ride of it but I hate having it there just collecting dust.  I may consider taking what I have invested on it which is around 95k
Let me know 818-263-4486 Edgar