News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 Charger Headliner edge trims

Started by DanPratt, November 12, 2022, 05:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanPratt

Hi all, I'm in Australia building my 68 Charger and I don't have access to many parts yards around here.  My car came with the interior mostly in the boot.  I say "mostly" because I'm discovering now just how many parts I don't have as I start planning on how I will get this car back together.

Does anyone out there know of a reproduction supplier for the interior edge trims.  At this stage I think I need those that cover the sides of the headliner and the front above the windscreen as well as everything around the back glass.  In fact, about the only plastic part I seem to have is the cover for each of the front pillars.

Thanks for any help!

Dan

70 sublime

The sides and at the windshield are metal parts
The back window area are the only plastic parts

You might have to get the metal stuff from another car

No I do not know who might reproduce the pieces you need but someone else may
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

DanPratt

Thanks for the reply.  I have found a couple of reproduction suppliers for the back window trims.  I have ordered parts from a wrecker in the US while back and that process went pretty well.  So I might try them again for those front and side metal trims.

Thanks again!

Dan