News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Original NOS 1970 Plymouth Superbird Nose Decals Wanted

Started by Mopar John, January 19, 2023, 08:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar John

I am trying to build a complete set of original NOS decals for a Superbird nose.
I need the following decals:
Item #1 is the LH drivers side headlight opening surround part number 3571179
Item #2 is the LH drivers side headlight door decal part number 3571171
Item #3 is the RH passengers side headlight door decal part number 3571170
You can contact me at:  jnborzych@gmail.com with items and price shipped to 46391.
Thanks! John

Mopar John

I would like to thank all those who tried to help me find these NOS decals.
There are people out there that are hanging on to partial sets and singles that can help!
I especially want to thank Rob Kidd known as Impkidd on this site for helping!
I have been helping Rob with his Superbird want list.
In his searching for his parts he found an ad for a pair of Superbird NOS headlight surround decals.
He gave me the information and I was able to buy them!
So I am no longer looking for a LH Drivers side head light door surround decal part number 3571179.
I am still looking for the headlight door decals part numbers 3571170 and 3571171.
The are guys out there hanging onto singles and partial sets that can help.
We just need to make a connection.
Thanks! John

Impkidd

Glad to help, John! You have been a great resource for wingcar restoration and parts source. Trying to do it right the first time. See you at Indy.

Mopar John

Just an update on my hunt for original NOS Superbird decals.
I was able to buy not 1 but 2 drivers LH headlight door decals with the Superbird logo part number 3571171!
So now all I need to complete my original set is a passengers RH headlight door decal part number 3571170.
So I have a drivers LH headlight door decal to trade if any one out there has an extra RH?
MJ

FJ5WING

Happy to see you're making progress John! Continued Good Luck!
wingless now, but still around.