News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Repro 13" armrests good or no?

Started by Dino, February 01, 2023, 09:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

$70 for the pair is pretty good and they look nicer than the usually somewhat warped originals. I hear they are pretty hard though. How bad is it? I do like to rest my elbow and rather it not feel like a rock.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

doctor4766

The ones in my 70 Charger aren't as soft as originals but there's nothing wrong with them.
I hadn't even noticed they had been changed until I was throwing a Legendary box out that contained the original front seat covers and found the old front arm rests in there too.
The PO must have bought them all before selling the car.
Gotta love a '69

Dino

Back N Black

I have the repo ones on my charger for 12 years, never really noticed being hard.

A383Wing

I bought one of the first sets that came out back in the day....they were as hard as a brick...had to put a towel on the pad when we took a trip in the car.

After we got back home, I took them off and threw them away....

Bryan

b5blue

Mine are fine, bought a few years back.

Dino

b5blue

Just inspect them as soon as they arrive.  :2thumbs:

Mopar Nut

PG Classics has a sale going.

Save up to 15% on your orders from March 16-21, 2023

Use discount code STPK023 during check out or in cart to apply the savings.

Promotional period runs from March 16-21, 2023 and requires a minimum purchase of $99.00 or more on eligible products.3B2B36E5-DB5C-4962-840E-9DEBA24CB3DF.jpeg
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."