News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1969 Dodge Daytona Clone for Sale in Oregon

Started by chargerbird, February 03, 2023, 10:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerbird

I Started this venture back in 07, then in 09 I gave a recommended Mopar mechanic by our club to finish getting the car engine, trans, drive line, suspension all hocked up to make it drivable.  Gave the referral $5,000.00 to get it to that point.   Short story he kept the car in his place for 6 months, did a little work on the dash, unknow to me, he was going through a divorce during that time and the majority of the $5K went to his lawyer.  Got car back and been sitting in my shop ever since.  About 10 to 15k away from being done.  Recently bought a vacation place in the State of Washington, so decided that this car needs to go.   Has a fiberglass Singer Nose, flush mount Vega hatch back grafted into the rear sale panel, true Hollow aluminum wing, 440 six pack motor, still need the drive line connected, engine compartment addressed and headliner, seats recovered, and carpet kit and front lights hooked up etc..  It's a 1970 B5 Blue Charger, was going to use a 69 but by time you get the fender and hood, decided to find a rust free 70 out of Colorado.  Will try to post pics, as you see I don't spend much time on this forum.  I value this project at about $125,000 since Barret and Mecum have made the cars unrealistic for most people to get, so this is the alternative. If you think it's too much, then ignore this post...

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Arnie Cunningham

Hello, I sent you a personal message.
Thanks,
Brennan R. Cook
Brennan R. Cook RM23U0A169492 EV2 Manual Black Buckets Armrest 14" Rallyes
Arnie Cunningham was the Plymouth obsessed youth in the novel/movie Christine.
Brcook.com contains the entire NASCAR shipping list of Superbirds sorted by VIN and a number of other pages dedicated to production information.