News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The forum upgrades

Started by Kern Dog, February 15, 2023, 05:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaOtto70Charger

Troy

Quote from: Kern Dog on February 16, 2023, 01:06:28 AMThanks for the efforts.
Too bad you couldn't integrate a LIKE function. It is nice to show some appreciation to those that contribute a lot. Tan Top is one that posts a lot of great pictures.
I thought there was one. The feature exists. Maybe I just need to figure out where to turn it on?

Quote from: 4cruzin on February 16, 2023, 02:40:20 PMI have nothing to complain about . . except maybe the fact that Troy has not made it to Carlisle lately! 
Yeah, it's been a while.

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on February 16, 2023, 05:56:59 PMThanks for the update Troy.  I just had to use the zoom feature in Chrome because the site was so small...getting old ya know ;)
Hmmm, I kind of like it but I'll see what's available. Get some of them magnifiers! My parents have like 20 pairs laying all around the house.

Quote from: Todd Wilson on February 16, 2023, 06:16:06 PMTroy will you be able to change the look of the forum after things smooth out? I really liked the old forum colors and how it looked compared to a lot of other generic looking forum software out there as it appears now?

Todd

The old "Theme" is no longer compatible. This is the only one included by default. I have one that mostly matches the forum artwork but, from a marketing standpoint, mostly red is not recommended. The problem is most themes are created by individuals and may break the forum if they're better at graphics than writing code. If I add one I probably won't make it global. You'll be able to change your profile to it though.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

NHCharger

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

68CarlRT

Just want to add my thank you.
This site gives me the drive to keep working on my car.
 :2thumbs:

MoparMike68

ThanksTroy! This site Rocks!   :cheers:

bannedbird

Yes, thank you Troy for keeping this site up and running.
- Superbird Steve - Chicago
1970 A13 E86 D32 B5 H2XW w/GIII, ITB, 6L85

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

nvrbdn

I love the like button. So many times I want to show respect to a comment, but don't want to write a whole comment!!! :2thumbs:  :2thumbs:  :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House