News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Holley 4150 parts interchangeability ?

Started by 440, February 24, 2023, 10:10:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Does anyone know if the Holley HP 650cfm main body upgrade fits all 4150 carbs? I'm Looking to upgrade the main body on my Holley 670 Ultra Street Avenger to a smooth chokeless HP style main body but can't seem to get a straight answer.

I've contacted Holley and they sorta say the 650 HP body will fit without actually saying that it will, that they're not allowed to say.

Are all HP main bodies suitable for vac secondaries? The only vac secondary HP style carb that I can find is the 0-82750SA 750cfm. I'm happy to use the 750 mainbody If it's compatible with the Avengers baseplate and metering blocks.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Upon trying to research this further I finally found a picture of the "other side" of the carb body which shows the vacuum actuator boss on the carb. Is it just a case of drilling out the plug which is why Holley sort of said it would, but stopped short of saying yes?

Holleyvscuumboss.jpg