News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Needed: Right front fender for my 1974 Dodge Charger SE

Started by rob1684, March 06, 2023, 06:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rob1684

I am the owner of a 1974 Dodge Charger SE, I bought it in Feb of 1977. I had a tire blow out last August coming home from a car show. It damaged the right front fender behind the wheel well and pushed the top of the fender out. My body shop has been looking for a fender with no results since August last year. Please contact me if you have one to sell or know of one anywhere, I'm also looking for the trim under the door between the front and rear tires. Does anyone know of the original part number for either of these? It might help to find one.

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

ROB BLACK

Nacho-RT74

Fenders are not available new... but the "dogleg" patch panel is available. I can't believe a body shop can't get straightened thought. If a serious shop should be able. Is it really UNSAVEABLE?

Rocker moulding for SEs is not available either however on eBay there is/was a vendor selling those NOS...
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

rob1684

Thank you Nacho, I did email them but maybe they only saw the fender request and not the moulding, I will get ahold of them Monday. My bodyman said he can probably save fender with a lot of labor, it pushed it in pretty good behind wheel but also pushed the top part of the fender upward so its not flat from when the tire blew.

b5blue

Have you called and asked the many Mopar parts supply company listings like over at for b bodies only?

rob1684

I know this is almost a year later, but my body guy repaired the fender and you would never know it was damaged and I found the molding under the door on ebay and he also had the wheel well tkrim all is repaired!!! Thanks to all that replied!!