News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Centre console wiring

Started by SinisterCharger440, April 10, 2023, 12:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinisterCharger440

I am looking to put a console back in my 69 Charger. It had one from the factory but it has been removed.I am firstly looking to get the console wiring .Classic industries do two types.One has a reverse wire and one doesn't. Which one do I get? The car is currently at a body shop and the owner is away but I want to get the part ordered.Will it matter if I just order the one with the reverse wire then delete it if it already has one?

JimShine

A 1969 Charger with automatic transmission would not need the reverse light wiring in the console. That is on the transmission that year.

SinisterCharger440

Thanks for the reply..Is the Harness in the picture all that I will need? Where does it plug into?

70 sublime

There will be another section that starts at the kick panel on the driver side then comes down the driver side and across under driver seat to get to the middle
Not sure if it is a seperate piece or if they all have it as part of the main harness
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green