News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Seat belt help and recommendations

Started by AFD 792, April 13, 2023, 08:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFD 792

Finished my 68 in 2019 after a 5 year restoration. One of the last things installed was the seat belts that I had Bill Edwards redo. They looked very nice but the shoulder belts were too long, after a long turn around time I decided to clip them up behind the visor and call it good. Last winter I figured it was time to correct the issue. Contacted Bill, he said it would be no problem and to send them. Three weeks later I checked in and was told they never showed up, but can get some made up and sent out. A couple months passed and was told they are done and being shipped. It's been two weeks and nothing, and no response. With show and race season starting at the end of the month I'm screwed. Huge regrets on sending them back.

So, my question is does anyone have a recommendations on next move. I have no cores and would like very nice original quality to match the car. Also posted in WTB for dark blue shoulder belts C6C with Pontonier buckles.

doctor4766

I'm pretty sure PG Classic do reproductions in various colors.
Haven't heard about quality either way though and I think they were $4-500 a set
Gotta love a '69

b5blue

Run an search on eBay for them and include all cars that they would fit also.  :scratchchin:

AFD 792

Found 1 on EBay in decent condition. Going try my hand at painting and re webbing. Still looking