News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

RTS 'Cuda Uncovered after 40 years!

Started by TheAutoArchaeologist, April 14, 2023, 10:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAutoArchaeologist

Quote from: birdsandbees on May 22, 2023, 06:03:15 PMAny truth Ryan, from a woman claiming to be a Daughter, that the car was removed from the owners property without the permission of his Estate?

There is an estranged daughter who is making wild accusations.  But everything was done on the up and up, had to because the owner became a ward of the state. 

hemi-hampton

as soon as big money is involved, these type of stories pop up :scratchchin:  :shruggy:

moparstuart

He's my long lost uncle  I want my share   :smilielol:  :smilielol:  :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

JB400

Any idea if he owns any of the other RTS cars? Be cool if all of them were brought back together.

hemi-hampton

didn't julien have them all but this one? :scratchchin:  :shruggy:

TheAutoArchaeologist

He does not own any of the other cars.

Steve Juliano passed away in 2018, he did get the other three cars.

The two Road Runners are with a collector in New Jersey, and the Duster is in the Brother's Collection in Oregon.

70 sublime

Why were these cars built in the first place ?
Was it the parent company saying go for it and build us something or just someone that thought it was a good idea to customize a new model into something ?
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE