News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

46th Annual Jefferson Wisconsin swap meet and car show 3100+ vendors

Started by RiverRaider, April 21, 2023, 12:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverRaider

Jefferson swap meet is coming up April 28th-30th.  3100+ vendors spots.  If you are in the area and can make the show stop in and say hello.  I will be vending in the White field WA139-WA146.  The spot is 30'X 80' with a 40ft tent if it rains.  Usually hundreds of cars for sale.  https://www.madisonclassics.com/events/spring-jefferson
My first Charger was a Stock Car.

RiverRaider

Friday was great weather some rain on Saturday and most of Sunday.  68 and 70 fenders and doors and a good amount of 69 charger parts as two vendors just finished cars and were selling their extra parts.  Also saw several Charger dash pads and a lot of grilles and parts. I was busy at my spots and didn't get out much to look for parts.  I did get a good deal on a complete Mopar Performance suspension tool kit and a pair of HP manifolds.  Like always at Jefferson you really have look into each spot. The 68 Charger fenders, hood and doors could easily have been missed unless you looked in the trailer.  Thanks to everyone from here that stopped by and said hello.
My first Charger was a Stock Car.